𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒂 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒕

She is my FIRST Black Clover OC! I hope you like her! ^-^

/////////////////

Name: Cora Hart

Age: 18

Commoner or Royalty: Commoner

Sexuality: Straight

Position: Switch, but mostly a bottom

Crush: Asta, Yuno, Luck, or Finral.

Power/Grimore: Mental Madness/Mind Magic. Manipulating someone's common sense. With this in mind for combat, she can use this power against the bad guys/villains in order to make them think something that isn't necessarily the fate of reality or what's going on. She can manipulate to her own very will, but against other's. Also, for the atmosphere, she can make them seem like they're in another realm or think that they've won, when really... her other teammates/comrades can get the drop on them without really noticing or them really not being control of their own actions at all.

Weakness of that Power: She hasn't really mastered all that much, but she has indeed covered the basics in order to know what her power is and what it can truly do to someone. It doesn't work on objects, though. Mainly people. However, if she starts to overdo it too much.. her power could possibly bounce right back at her and reverse the affects towards the opponent.. now at her. It'll be kind of difficult for her to snap out of it since she didn't have enough practice if it came to that. Although, if she gets stuck without any common sense or of reality.. there could be a chance she could be trapped for a long while with no way out or contacting anyone.

Squad: Crimson Lion

Theme Song: Never Say Die by: Neoni (Song up above!)

What she wears/Normal outing attire:

Likes: Loves the daytime, practicing more on how to improve her power, Noelle (in a sisterly way), night walks underneath the moonlight, protecting people, fighting for her team and for what's right, her family, and friends

Dislikes: Being defeated/feeling of losing, kidnappings, abuse of any kind, mean individuals, people looking down at others, how the higher-ranked people act towards the commoners, bad guys/villains on the lose, chaos and riots, arguing, and yelling.

Personality: All in all, she's a very nice and sweet girl and would love to protect as many people as she could all at once. But, she knows that it's kind of impossible for her in order to do that. She's not all that advanced, thinking that she never really will be, either way. She'd VERY determined and confident when it comes down to it, fighting along with her team during with an opponent(s). She does indeed also have that fighting spirit! Although, when someone gets angry.. she has a tendency to manipulate that person's common sense in order for them to try to get them to calm down, not really being proud of it, but it actually does work since she pays attention to what makes them happy and puts them in such a state to make them as such. She's a good friend to lean on, but also really good at meditation since she can manipulate her own common sense at times. The only times she does this and actually makes it out, is when she's stressed or a bit upset and needs to become herself again. She takes her job seriously with protecting the citizens as possible, but also that she tries to help a lot of people when even herself is stressed out enough. She does indeed put other people above herself before her own and isn't afraid to put her own life on the line in order to ensure someone else's safety, including her teammates.