𝔼𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕞𝕖

She is my second My Hero Academia OC and I thought that I wanted to make her a bit more... unique!! Enjoy! The picture of her Hero Costume is NOT mine!!!! Credit goes to the actual creator!!

This is MY OC character and yes, her design is of my own! I made her with an avatar app. She belongs to me so thank you!!

Also... it wouldn't let me add her wings sooo.. hehe. Yeah, she basically has them, but they weren't available.

///////////////////////

Name: Ember Flame

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Position: Switch. But, mostly a bottom.

Crush: Either Izuku Midoriya or Katsuki Bakugo

Status: Hero

Hero Name: Crisis

Class: 1-A

Species: Demon

Parents: Unknown/Deceased.

Appearance: Bright green emerald eyes with a Dragon like pupils in the middle, sea blue hair with purple-ish horns on the top of her head. Dark brown eyebrows, midnight black lipstick, and a brand mark on her forehead in the shape of a pendant. She has a half mask covering the right side of her face and black ball earrings. She also has a set of dark red wings on her back that are very skilled, but also help her defend herself.

Her Theme Song: Zombified by: Falling In Reverse. (Song up above!)

Personality: She can be cold, playful, somewhat flirtatious to those close to her--in a friendly way, of course. She's VERY hardworking and extremely experienced with hand-to-hand combat. Very determined to finish something once she had started another. She's mostly very calm and cool, but when you piss her off.. let's just say she's a bit more scarier than the Devil himself. However, during a few fights with a Villain, she WILL NOT hesitate to put her own life on the line to protect the one's she deeply cares about. No matter what the cost may turn out to be.

Likes: Training, hanging out with Mina and some of the other girls, being herself and not giving a shit at all, nighttime, walks out in the Moonlight, playing with her Fire, and she loves to sing. She almost has a Siren voice in a sense since she usually sings in front of the people she only feels more comfortable with.

Dislikes: Bullies, people thinking that they're higher than everyone else, arrogant people, threats, abuse of any kind, not being treated like the Hero she is, when people threaten her friends and family, and some of the League of Villains.

Power/Ability: Hellfire. She can basically summon the fires from Hell and use it against its' own will. She can shape anything, heal her wound or another's, and she can also teleport and even summon up some warriors and soldiers from the Underworld to help her in combat against Villains as well as making clones of herself to distract her opponent. Her wings are almost as hard as metal--sometimes--when she's facing an opponent and she needs another escape route instead of just teleporting away. Regular gun bullets won't work on her, but highly developed ones would. Although, no one has even invented them. Other Quirks can also possibly damage her wings as well, bur she tries to avoid that with every possible situation.

Appearance when she is full Demon: This is what Ember would look like if she ever gets so angry at a specific thing and accepts the Demon within her and turns into just that. Now, sometimes this form for her may be permanent BECAUSE she would accept the Demon inside of her.

Weakness: The brand mark on her forehead holds a pendant in the middle that harnesses all of her power

Weakness: The brand mark on her forehead holds a pendant in the middle that harnesses all of her power. If it somehow breaks or gets taken, she can become immediately Quirkless and powerless against her opponent. This may result in her dying as well as being in a coma if she is badly hurt. Once her pendant is broken, it'll take a while for it to be fully restored along with Ember's power/Quirk along with it.

Hero Costume: