𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚑𝚎

She is my SECOND Creepypasta OC. I made her with an app called, "Live Portrait Maker".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Creepypasta Name: Catastrophe

Real Name: Valerie Blake.

Gender: Female.

Age: 17 years old.

Parent: The Puppeteer (Jonathan Blake)

Sexuality: Straight.

Position: Bottom

Status: Daughter of The Puppeteer and a Creepypasta serial killer.

Personality: Sweet, cold, stubborn, playful at times, serious, blunt, and apprehensive.

Disorders: Anxiety, Paranoia, and Claustrophobia.

Clothing: Dark red hoodie, ripped black jeans, and black converse.

Hair Color: Raven Black.

Eye Color: Left pupil is Black and the right pupil is Red.

Skin Color: Pale with a slight glimmer.

Powers/Abilities: She can summon Black and Red strings and she has a healing ability.
She can shape the strings any way she can-- as well as can control someone to do what she wants when she wraps them up in them. If she gets hurt, she can also regenerate her wounds.

Her Quote:

"Black is the color of laughter, Red is the color of joy.
I'll leave it plastered on the walls~"

Her Theme Song: Discord by: The Living Tombstone. (Song up above!)

Likes: Video games, fighting (Combat), nighttime, spending time with her father, playing with Sally, and pranking Jeff.

Dislikes: Offender Man, Zalgo, being in tight spaces, being betrayed, being pranked, and training too much.

Background: The Puppeteer's daughter. Valerie's mother had died at the hands of Zalgo a couple of days after Valerie. was born.
Slender Man and EJ had helped Puppeteer take care of Valerie while her mother was gone.
Valerie had also inherited both-- her dad's Strings and her mother's healing ability.