𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧

She is my FIRST Creepypasta OC. My friend drew her for me, but I'M the actual creator of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Creepypasta Name: Halloween

Real Name: Hollow Amanda Scythe.

Gender: Female.

Age: 17-18 years old.

Born: Unknkown.

Sexuality: Straight.

Position: Bottom

Status: A Creepypasta Serial Killer and a Cannibal. She is an Immortal being-- and was born with abilities that she couldn't control very well. She also has an inner Demon. (No one can take away her inner Demon-- except for Zalgo!)

Her Demon Form:

(Not my Art. I found this on Pinterest! ☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎)

Personality: Sweet at times, stubborn, cold, loving/romantic, playful, overprotective, aggressive, can be demonic at times, and hardworking.

Disorders: Anxiety, Slight depression, and Paranoia.

Clothing: Orange tank-top, black jeans/pants, and black flats.

Hair Color: A Sunset mass between yellow-- fading into a deep red.

Eye Color: Neon Orange.

Skin Color: Slightly pale with a slight glimmer.

Powers/Abilities: Can control Fire and Ice. She can also heal herself and other people-- she is also a Cannibal and can Teleport.
She can also make clones of herself, but there's a limit to how many she can create.
Fire - Ignites when she feels angry or upset in any way.
Ice - Ignites when she feels relaxed and happy.

Weakness: If she uses her Fire and Ice too much, she can be put in a critical state-- and can tamper around with her Immortality span. But, her healing ability has no affect on this part.

Her Quote: "Trick Or Treat, Darling~"

Her Theme Song: When You're Evil by: Voltaire. (Song up above!)

Weapon: A Scythe.
She can summon it by saying a spell.

"I call to thee profound energy,
Fill me with motivation and winning strategy."

Likes: Pain, Organs, Bloodlust, any Holiday BUT Halloween, video games, pranking people with Kagekao, being challenged, fighting, nighttime, and hanging out with Clockwork, Candy Pop, Laughing Jack, Jason The Toymaker, and Jane The Killer.

Dislikes: Being touched without permission, being betrayed, being lied to, Offender Man, girly things, Zalgo, losing, being rushed, and spiders.

Background: Hollow's parents died in a House Fire, along with her younger brother, Killian, on Halloween night. She caused that Fire because she was very angry; since Hollow and her parents got into a fight. She also had lost her Sanity on that same night.
This took effect on the night of October 31st, 1991.
When Hollow had found out that her parents and her brother had died because of her, Hollow's Aunt had decided to take her in. But, eventually she disowned Hollow because she was "Too Weird" and her Aunt didn't like her powers-- thinking that Hollow didn't have the guts to control them. Hollow's Uncle had also passed away when she was younger due to severe heart issues.
When Hollow heard about the past events that had happened, she couldn't take it all in anymore and she ran off deep into the woods. But, little did Hollow know... were that those woods belonged to Slender Man himself.
A few years had passed, and Slender Man found Hollow at the age of 12-- taking her in as one of his own.
Hollow became an official Creepypasta Member at the age of her 16th birthday.