𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚

My first Tokyo Ghoul OC!! ^-^ I hope you all like her! ^^

//////////////

Name: Alice White

Name: Alice White

Age: 19 or 20

Sexuality: Straight

Crush: Urie, Shizaru, Sasaki/Kaneki, or Ayato.

Position: Bottom

Species: Ghoul

Ghoul Name: Silhouette. She feeds best within the shadows and she also loves doing her own things within the shadows as well. Although, she also just likes to chill in it just because she loves it so much.

Kagune: 

Her Theme Song: The Devil Within by: Digital Daggers (Song up above!)

Personality: Alice is a very shy, somewhat quiet girl at times. However, she will tend to speak up once in a while within a very firm or very important situation that may or may not be quite troubling indeed. Although, she loves to be by herself once in a while, but when she finds a few friends... then she won't mind spending time with them. Being a Ghoul has it's perks sometimes, but she's not that type of Ghoul to just kill someone whenever she's hungry. Or when she's just desperate. She DOES try to hold back as much as she can of her Ghoul self because sometimes she can't control it. She doesn't remember quite much about her past life before she became a Ghoul, but does know that murdering people is both wrong and unforgivable. However, the people that she would only really feast on, would be the people that would be the most threatening towards society. Such as thugs/thrives/robbers. She does have that sassy and fiesty spark in her when she first meets someone, but warms up to them once she gets to know them. Everyone she had known before, had abandoned her once they had found out that she was a Ghoul. Including her own parents. She does have a bit of trust issues as well. Although, she's that Ghoul who actually pretty much thinks before they start feasting upon any sort of human, being very careful and cautious. She's also the type of person not to really judge someone either for being human or Ghoul; like herself.

Likes: Eating, nighttime, the shadows, full moons, pure red roses, the color Red and Black, training to her fullest potential, Earl Gray tea, and just sitting alone on rooftops and buildings with a gorgeous nightly view.

Dislikes: Abuse of any kind, when a Ghoul doesn't show any mercy, fighting (but will do it IF necessary), brightly pigmented colors, daylight/daytime, Spiders, yelling or arguing with another Ghoul, rain, thunderstorms, and being out of control with herself or just simply her Kagune.