Pʜᴏᴇɴɪx Lᴇsᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ

My first EVER Harry Potter OC! ^^ Hope you guys like her! DO NOT STEAL!!! Everything is mine aside from the pictures and song!

/////////////

Name: Phoenix Lestrange

Related To: Bellatrix Lestrange; Death Eater; big sister.

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Position: Switch. But, mostly bottom.

Crush: Draco Malfoy or Harry Potter

Muggle or Royal Born: Royal Born

Hogwarts House: Slytherin

Wand: 

Occupation/Status: Secretly a Death Eater like her sister and is also a part of Voldemort's followers

Personality: Can be cold at times, but she's normally that one type of girl that gets her stuff done without much hesitation when it comes down to it. Although, if it's with her friends or family, sometimes both, she won't mind slacking off a while just to be with them or spending time with them in any way possible. She's VERY protective of her friends and family, but also she can be a bit defensive as well if someone she cares about is somehow falsely accused of something that's not true or that doesn't have any evidence to back it up. She loves to care for people, much for being a Slytherin and all, but it's true. She doesn't mind training after-hours and studies hard like her life depends on it. She's kind of like Harmonie in a way, but she's not all "girly" like she is. Although, she hates girly things, but loves mostly the darkest of things and likes to also try and "bend the rules" when it comes down to it. She is, of course, a sort of rule breaker and isn't afraid to be one whatsoever. However, because of her being related to THE nose infamous Bellatrix Lestrange, she's also feared throughout Hogwarts as well. She does try to act friendly sometimes and some of those people saw through her that she wasn't ALL bad. But, a lot of people just shrugged her off as but another prisoner, just waiting to have her fair share within the Azkaban Prison cell. Even though her big sister IS Bellatrix Lestrange, her and Phoenix get along quite well, for all talk, of course. They do what some girls do, sometimes gossip and have nightly outings, but also cause havoc now and then to those of the "lower ranks" just for some sisterly bonding time. And... well, it's fun to them, obviously.

Her Theme Song: Darkside by: Neoni (Song up above!)

Likes: Being feared (sometimes), Dementors, dark things, dark colors, skulls (any type), cats, snakes (venomous ones), practicing spells, rule breaking, pranking some of her friends or even just complete strangers, slightly lying every now and then, Quidditch matches, lightning, her sister, Slytherins (some of them, not all), drawing, singing, chatting with her friends, doing some "friendly" duels now and then, and getting the grades she wants in her classes.

Dislikes: Bright colors, heroes/good guys/people, hope, closed spaces (Claustrophobia), studying (at times and depends for which class), the other houses (her friends are exceptions as well as some rivals), yelling, Azkaban Prison, summer, some muggles, hurtful words (take Mudblood, for example), and people thinking that they're better than someone else because of their status.