5: Choke me Daddy Nico UwU

5: Choke Me Daddy Nico UwU

This pale, nasty thot was getting annoying. To Nico, at least. She'd been taking a shit ton of Eris's time and attention, and Nico was a bit of an attention whore.
"All I'm asking is that you two set boundaries, I hardly ever see you anymore since she got here," he tried to explain.
"Jealous much?"
"A little, actually. You never shut the fuck up about how hot she was before we brought her back, and now she literally sleeps under your bed like a fucking creep."
"Hey, she's my creep, and she sleeps under the bed for comfort. It's like her coffin, she has pillows and shit down there. Besides, we have a nightly ritual. I tell her to rest in peace before we say hentai. Oh and haha, funny story about the hentai thing, it's an inside joke that-"
"Eris, I know your stories. I know how they go on and on and I never interrupt because I'm too passive to say anything and leads to a different story and then the subject changes. I'm trying to talk this through right now."
"This is nonegotiable, Nico. Mi Familia is important to me."
Nico was getting visibly angry now. "But she-"
"Non... negotiable." Another staring contest was initiated. Eris lost, surprisingly, as she'd been dominant in the conversation. Nico looked kinda pissed, and after he won, he just turned around and walked to his cabin.
"Fam he looks ticked right now," Lauren said. She'd been standing here the whole time, eating chips and watching the argument like a fat ass.
"No shit, Sherlock. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."
Those S's were a sign to shut the fuck up, and inside joke between them that started when Lauren was discovered with a split tongue, like a snake.
"Gotta admit tho..." Eris continued. "He's fucking sexy when he's mad."
"I know fam, you told me-"
"SSSSSSSSS, BITCH. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND SSSSSSSSS?"
"Right, sorry fam."
"As I was saying, Nico's so hot when he's mad. Omg, omg fam. What if I asked him to choke me??"
"You should, fam."
"I fucking know, I will."
"Do it."
"OMG I WILL." Eris walked off towards the Hades cabin, and knocked on the door.
"Fuck off," she heard a rather sexy, angry voice say.
"It's me," she said.
He opened the door. "What," he said coldly.
"I gotta ask you something. Can I come in?"
"Only if zombie bitch stays outside." Lauren had followed them to the door like a puppy with nothing else to do.
"SHOO," Eris yelled. Lauren walked off towards a sexy little latino guy covered in dirt holding a wrench for some reason.
Eris went inside. Nico closed the door. They were alone now, surrounded by beds.
"Look, I'm sorry for getting heated a second ago, I just-"
"Choke me Nico."
"Wait, what? What the fuck-"
"I want you to choke me. You're hot when you're mad, so now I'm horny, so choke me."
"I... what?"
"Omg do I have to speak a language you understand?? Hola, Señor Sexy. Choke me, por favor."
"That's not Italian, you asshole. This has to count as racism."
"Do I look like I give a single fuck right now? I want to be choked."
"We talked about this dumbass. Me being mad makes you wet, but I can't do it when I'm actually angry. It's not safe."
"BOOORIIING. I don't care what Lauren told you about kink safety and consent and shit."
"But she's actually right, what if I-"
"Then I'll die the way I wanted to, getting choked by Nico Di Angelo."
"Oh my Gods. Are you sure about this?"
"YES, OBVIOUSLY."
"I'm still a little mad, I'm not sure I should...."
"Ughhh fine, then I'll make you less mad."
"How on Earth are you going to do tha-"
Eris grabbed him by each side of the collar of his brown coat and pulled him towards her, vigorously making out with him. "Still mad?" She asked.
"No," he said.
"Choke me?"
"Yes."
He got her up against the wall, and as he was adjusting his hand position to choke properly and as safely as possible, (just like Lauren taught him to) Lauren interrupted with a "Hey! I taught him that!"
Talking wasn't easy with two pale, hot, strong hands on your neck, but Eris managed a loud "SSSSSSSSSS," and Lauren took it at as her cue to fuck off.
"And close the door behind you," Nico yelled.
Lauren closed the door.

💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋