9: Mermaid Genicide

9: Mermaid Genicide

"Shut the fuck up before I vore you," Nico said to Lauren in a stern voice.
"Who taught you what vore was?" Eris asked.
"Lauren."
Eris turned to Lauren. "Stop teaching my boyfriend new disgusting words, that's my job."
"But it's so fun, I used to do it with unsuspecting ten-year-olds, but it's even better with Nico."
"Don't forget why we're here," Nico reminded them.
"Rightrightright, the mass murder of divine beings," Lauren said, laughing.
It was late at night, far past social hours, and they'd all snuck out of their cabins to commit a terrible crime against nature, humanity, and the Gods themselves. It was gonna be so fun.
"Lauren, you got the stuff?"
"Damn straight."
Nico shadow traveled to where gallons of oil sat in a wheelbarrow in a secret place behind Eris's cabin. He traveled back with it, and asked, "alright, who wants to do the honors?"
"ME," Eris yelled, without hesitation. She grabbed the handles and yanked them up as hard as possible with some newfound superhuman strength.
"Three more to go," Lauren reminded them.
Nico came back and forth with more oil, and Eris almost laughed her ass off every time. "Omg murder is so fun!!" She squealed. "That'll teach those sea skanks a lesson!"
Once they'd had their fun, Eris grabbed Nico and made out twith him in the heat of the moment, and they all went back to their cabins.
The next morning, the whole camp was woken by Mr. D's yelling. Everyone knew that someone was in trouble, and that this wouldn't be a pleasant morning for anybody.
"WHO KILLED THE SLUTTY SEA WOMEN!?" He asked when everyone had come out of their cabin, still in their pajamas. Except for Leo. He slept in boxers without a shirt, and he liked to show it off. Eris swore she heard Lauren moan when she saw him. "ANSWER ME, BRATS!"
The lake was a much darker shade, and had numerous floating sea nymphs. People were getting scared now, and the fire in his eyes that only showed up when he was truly pissed was coming up. The kids all knew that just one look could traumatize them forever, so they avoided his gaze.
But one person wasn't shook in the slightest. "It was me, Mr. D." Nico looked him straight in the eyes. Not much could traumatize him up now, tartar sauce messed him up bad. Also, trying to scare the son of Satan wasn't a good idea.
Good thing Chiron was there to calm down Grape God. "Dionysus, it was just a prank."
"HE KILLED AN ENTIRE COMMUNITY OF WATER NYMPHS."
"Nico can bring them back. He brought back this uh," Chiron gestured to Lauren, "...lovely, young lady and she turned out... fine?"
Mr. D looked Nico in the eyes. "You better fix this, boy."
Nico smirked, and as he was about to say something, Lauren interrupted with, "Fuck all that noise, dawg. Nico sleepy now. Let's just go to PetCo and get some koi. Y'know, the cute lil ones that don't last a week."
"Word," Eris said, crossing her arms and nodding in agreement.
"They'd be smarter, too," Nico said.
"Yeah, because they'd know not to mess with my man."
"And less horny," Lauren added.
The staff, as well as the rest of the camp, had learned to tune the retard trio out.
Mr. D was over it. He rolled his eyes, and said, "Just take care of it," as he walked off to attempt to have a drink, and cry as it turned into expired soda.
Nico stepped up in front of everyone and loudly exclaimed, "Now be gone, peasants, I must do my bidding in peace." Everybody groaned and went back inside to try and get another thirty minutes of sleep before quitting and getting up again.

💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋💕💋