Chapter 2

Next Morning Y/n's room, Y/n Pov

The sun shinned into the room though the opening in the curtains. I slowly started to wake up only to feel weight on my chest. Removing the covers, I see my queen Camilla laying on top of me with her Violet hair in a mess. I smiled and slowly moved her over off me and got up out of bed and kissed her cheek before I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and dried off before getting  dressed in the school uniform then heading downstairs towards the kitchen where I see Erza making breakfast.

"Good morning my lord sleep well?" Erza  asked me while I sat down at the table

"Yes I did."  I replied  before she placed a plate with eggs, Bacon and grits in front of me. I had to admit It all smelled good.

"Eat up my lord you start your first day today." Erza said before I started to eat the breakfast she made for me. I admit the food tasted good heavenly to be more precise. After I cleaned my plate I took it to the sink and washed it off before putting in the dishwasher then turned to my knight and kissed her cheek and thanked her for breakfast before I headed up to my room to check on my queen who was still asleep. I give her as kiss and grabbed my bag off the table and headed out the door.

"I see you later Erza." I said as she waved bye to me  before I closed the door behind me. Once outside I look up and smiled as I sensed my two ninja girls  Ayane and Kusumi looking at me from the shadows before headed off to school. My first day was gonna be busy I just knew it and no sooner did I walk onto the campus all the girls stopped and looked at me and squealed and almost fainted just by the sigh of me wearing the school uniform.

"Oh my god he's so hot...I want him to make me his bitch." Said one of the girls.

"I want him to do me right here right now." Another girl said.

"He's way better than those three perverts that always peep on us while were changing for P.E." Another girl said making me stop in my tracks and walk over to her.

"Excuse me, but what did you just say?" I asked the girl who just said something about perverts. The girl blushed when she saw me walk up to her. She replied by saying that there were three perverts that go to this school and always peep on the girls while they are changing. Some of the girls nodded in agreement. If there is one thing I can't stand is perverts treating women who are nothing more than a piece of meat.

"Thank you for your time ladies." I said as I bowed to them making them blush before walking away from them.

After I entered the building I took out my schedule to see where my homeroom was when I ran Into Sona.

"Good morning Mr Y/N are you ready for your first day of school?" Sona asked me.

"Yes, I am but maybe you can help me I'm looking for room 401 that's my homeroom." I replied

"I be glad to show you to you homeroom class." Sona said.  After walking a few flights of stairs we made it to the classroom where  Sona told me to wait outside before she opened the door and walked inside letting the teacher know I was outside the room. 

"You're all set Y/n." Sona said walking out of the classroom.

"Thank you." I said before Sona walked off to her class.

The bell rang for class to start while  I was still outside in the hall when I heard the teacher speak.

"Okay listen up class today we have a new student joining us today so please make them feel at him." The teacher said. From outside the classroom I could hear the students talking.

"A new student will be joying our class." A male student said.

"You think it's a hot chick with a big set of knockers to stare out?" Another male student asked