Chapter five

(a/n: I decided to combine parts one and two of chapter five from the orginal fanfiction of mine)

Y/n's pov

It's been a few days since  Issei been turned into a devil by Rias Gremory which was no surprise  but it was no concern of mine. I was in the gym with the girls of the kendo team sitting in on some of their sparring matches. I must admit there good but they needed a little bit more practice. There were two that I had to say showed much skill and that was Murayama and Katase. I kept watching them and the girls while they practice. One of the girls lost her grip on the kendo stick making it rollover to my feet before I picked it up.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Y/n." The girl said running  over to me and bowed and apologized.

"It's okay no harm done. You have potential  but make sure you hold the sword tightly but no to tight or loose okay?" I asked while the girl nodded her head.

"Excuse me Y/n but didn't you say that you practice with swords...can you show us some of your moves?" One of the other girls asked. I nodded and was handed a wooden sword and all the girls gave me some space while I got into a fighting stance and started swinging the sword perfectly considering I was trained by my father with swords so I was an expert. My swings were flawless I controlled were I wanted the swings to go. All the girls were blushing  when they saw my moves like they were watching a god.

Murayama Pov

watching y/n swing his sword around like a pro my heart started to beat faster as if it was about to burst out of my chest. I never felt this way before in my life. The other girls were blushing as well. Was I falling for him? 

"You like him don't you?" Katase asked. I couldn't help but nod my head.

"Yes I do." I replied before asking  her the same thing.

"Well yeah I do." Katase said. I thought to myself perhaps I can ask Y/n out on a date or something that if he wanted to go out with me or not.

y/n pov

After I showed off my sword fighting skills to the girls the bell rang for lunch to be over.  I smiled at all the girls.

"If you ever want to learn any fighting techniques all you have to to do is ask." I said The girls went wild when I said that. The girls collected all the kendo stick and placed them back on the rack and grabbed their bags  and left the gym and headed back to class. The rest of the day went by without any problems at all until it was time to go home for the day. I gathered up my things and decided to head to the Orc to see what my 'Allies' were up to. I knocked on the door when I heard someone said enter before I opened the door and walked inside.

"Hello Rias, Akeno, Kiba and Koneko."  I said walking  inside while  all  of them where  looking at me.

"Hello handsome." Akeno said who was licking her lips at me.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything am I?" I asked before I sat down on the couch and tossed Koneko and candy bar which she caught  and started to eat it.

"Your okay in my book Y/n." Koneko said while eating the candy bar.

"Wow that's the first time I heard Koneko ever thanked anyone before." Akeno said.

"Thanks, Koneko." I said while we talked for a bit until it got dark.

"It's getting late I shall take my leave then." I said

"If you want we can teleport you home if you like." Akeno said

"Thanks beautiful but I be fine." I said before leaving the room and started to walk home  when I sense a familiar presence nearby another fallen angle and it was close. Not wasting anymore time I opened a magic circle and teleported to the angels location.