chapter 4

(A/n: Last time on Highschool DxD x One winged Angel male reader -  remake* "My apologies for making you wait Y/n allow me to introduce myself My name is- "Before she could finished her sentence she was cut off by me.

"I know who you are Rias Gremory daughter and heiress to the Gremory clan and younger sister to Lord Sirzechs the current Lucifer." I said shocking her and the people in the room.

Orc room, Third person Pov

Rias and her peerage were almost speechless at what Y/n just said.

"How did you know so much about me and my clan?" Rias asked  with her hands folded in front of her.

"Let's just say I have my sources... but that's beside the point I take it you want to talk to me about something?" Y/n asked

"Yes, I want you to join my peerage... considering you held your own against a fallen angel, plus we could use you on the team." Rias replied while Y/n just smiled and then laughed at what Rias  just said while the rest  of the group  just looked at him in confusion.

"I'm sorry but as much as I love to I have to decline that offer." Y/n said while sipping  a little bit of tea that Akeno made for him a few minutes ago.

"Then It's settled then-wait why don't you want to join you'll live longer than most humans." Rias said as  Y/n stood up and walked over to her desk and stood in front of it.

"A king can't join another king." Y/n said  before he turned and began to walk towards the door.

"Wait how about I offer you an ultimatum." Rias asked making Y/n stop and turn around.

"An ultimatum you say...and what may that be?" Y/n asked while the room was quite that you could hear a pen drop.

"Perhaps we can be allies and work together...what do you say?" Rias asked  before walking over to Y/n with her hand out. Y/n thought on this for a second before nodding and shaking her hand.

"But know this Rias if you betray me  in anyway the alliance will be broken and you would have made a enemy do I make myself clear?" Y/n asked with a chilling voice that can freeze a persons soul. He was very serious for he can wiped them out in a second.

"Y....y.....yes." Rias replied with a stutter from his dark and chilling tone of voice.

Y/n Pov

"That went better then I expected." I said while walking home when a girl ran passed me running up to a boy with brown hair. I sensed she was up to something, so I decided to listen in on to their conversation.

"Will you go out with me?" Thee girl asked to the boy who I found out his name was Issei and was the leader of his perverted team that I beat up and left at the mercy of the kendo team. Something was off about this girl and I had a feeling she was up to something but I left those two alone and headed back home where Camilla, Erza and lighting were setting the table for dinner.

"Welcome home my darling...dinner is almost ready so you can take a bath a relax and I call you when. it's ready." Camilla said as she kissed me on the cheek before heading to the stove while I headed to my room to hang up my clothes and went to take a long hot shower. After ten minutes I turned the water off and dried off and put on some relaxing clothes when Camilla called be down for dinner. After dinner I was sitting in the living room reading one of favorite books Paradise lost when my knight Lighting walked into the room.

"Something on your mind lighting?" I asked (A/n: I fitting book to read for the character huh?)