Season 2: Chapter 4

Y/n's pov

After the spar with Irina and Xenovia I was sitting in The ORC room going over what I found out about the missing Excalibur's thanks to my  Kalawarner and Raynare. Kiba of course was still upset that he lost to Excalibur.

"So, Y/n what did you find out about the missing swords?" Rias asked while sipping on some tea

"Thanks to Kalawarner and Raynare I know that the one behind the stealing of the swords by a guy name Kokoabiel a former pure angel and former Grigori of the fallen angels." I replied. this was a little shocking for the devils.

"What  also found out that a priest was killed not long ago who was looking into the where abouts of the swords." I said .

"I know who killed the priest and that person was Freed Salizen." Said Kiba. 

"And How do you know this?" I asked. as I asked.

"I happened to be there when the priest was murder and Freed definitely had the holy sword with him." Kiba replied.

"Well this is very interesting indeed for you to go up against a holy sword wielded by a crazy man like him your lucky to be alive considering that's one of you guys weaknesses." I said  while Kiba was walking to the door.

"Were are you going Kiba? You realize I can't permit you to leave me. Remember you are a knight of the house of Gremory." Said Rias.

"I know." Kiba said before he left the room closing the door behind him.

"Oh no he left." Said Asia. Rias had a worried look on her face. Thinking to myself if that was me I would helped Kiba with his problem instead being so high a mighty. A king should listen and help his or her peerage in any way they can.

"Well if that be all I'll head out as well." I said before I opened a portal back to my place.

*Old abandon church, 3rd person Pov

Irina and Xenovia was standing in a pool trying to take a bath.

"I don't get why I can't take a bath comfortably. I bet this is another trial by god." Irina said splashing  cold water on her body.

"You really believe that? After all you spent all our money for what? A suspicious looking picture?" Xenovia asked walking into the water.

"What are you trying to say? That's an honest to holy person in that image and you know it. The exhibitionist said so and why would he lie?" Irina asked while Xenovia sighed.

"Why did I had to get stuck with a partner like you?" Xenovia asked.

"Wow when you get depressed you really do get depressed don't you?" Irina asked.

"Just be quite." Xenovia said before their stomachs growled.

"First things first we have to get something to eat we're hardly in any condition to retrieve Excalibur right now." Xenovia said.

 "You want to threaten other people from different religions so they can give them money?" Irina asked.

"If where going to go that far we might as steal a church's offer box something like that instead.?" Xenovia asked.

"That would be eve easier good plan." Irina replied.

"No, we can't do that." Xenovia said as Irina replied saying that 

"That won't be very nice." Irina said before the both  sighed with growing stomachs.

Y/n Pov

I was standing on top of the school with my closed deep in thought trying to figure out how to plan my next move. I had to make sure I got my plan down pact and in order when I heard Saji and the two perverts well three if you are counting the female pervert talking to Asia before I looked down and saw Koneko looking up at me. I smiled at her and left the roof. After school I was walking home when I saw Koneko waiting for me outside the gate.