Season 2: Chapter six

3rd person Pov

Fran is a viera and thus has their dark skin, thick, white hair and long claw-like fingernails

Fran is a viera and thus has their dark skin, thick, white hair and long claw-like fingernails. Fran's eyelashes are black despite her white hair, ears and eyebrows. Her long, leporine ears are covered in white fur with speckles of brown fur at the tips. She has red eyes, a trait not uncommon to her race. She keeps her waist-long hair in a ponytail and leaves the shorter pieces to frame her face. Because of the way Viera's feet are structured, Fran must walk wearing stilettos.

Fran left Eruyt Village over 50 years ago to see the word after winning her freedom but was branded her a heretic  having abandoned the viera way of life as protectors of the forest. During her exile of sorts she travelled the world exploring the different sights and sounds until she came across Y/n who was looking for something and decided to help him out. Since then They been on a lot of adventures traveling and getting to know each other more and more. Fran told him that her dream is to live a life of freedom which Y/n respected. One day on their journey Fran had encountered a heavy dose of what she called mist which was a magic source used and harnessed to create things but to a Viera who are sensitive to Mist; if they are exposed to too much, they will go into a "Mist frenzy", their strength increases and they will attack anyone who gets in their way. Fran was exposed to much and was starting to go into a mist frenzy but thanks to Y/n he helped her out of it. Fran thanked Y/n in returned he offered her a place in his Reaper Brave saints in which she agreed to. (a/n: A little backstory to how he met Fran. So now on to the main dish)

3rd person pov

(a/n: play this while reading)

The fight between y/n and the serpent king Orochi who was in his hydra form was intense. Orochi fired several  blast after blast of power at y/n but each time Y/n just dodged or deflect the blast right back at the oversized snake. Explosions filled the sky above the now ruin heavenly palace and  the mystics and the servants of Orochi who were just in awe at what they were seeing.

"I think he can defeat Orochi." said Fu xi while the other mystics nodded in agreement.

Y/n deflected another attack from the hydra it's second head sneak up behind him and tried to eat him, but Y/n turned and sliced off it's jaw clean off before slicing off the head. The hydra roared in pain and Y/n took this time to deliver several swings from his swords slicing each head one by one until the main was left.

 The hydra roared in pain and Y/n took this time to deliver several swings from his swords slicing each head one by one until the main was left