Chapter three

Y/n's pov

Making my way down the street heading home I started to sense someone was following me no doubt it was the red head who must have sent one of her members to spy on me to see what I was up to. Well whoever she sent was doing a poor job hiding their magic. I decided to take a short cut through the park to lose them on my trail just before a light spear came out of no where and hit the ground a few feet away from me.

"What do we have here...a human who wander into my territory, humans are really stupid." said the  man  in the  trench coat and wearing fedora standing on a tree branch.

"I'm surprised to see a fallen angel here of all places." I replied with a calm look on my face.

"How did....no matter you won't live to tell anyone about us." The guy said  as he summoned another light spear and threw it at me  but I just looked at it and caught it shocking the guy who was almost speechless.

"What. How no human has ever blocked let alone catch one of my light spears.... just who are you?" The guy asked

"Your despair" I replied crushing the spear in my hands while he summoned more light spears and charged at me.

"DIE!!!" the guy said while  I just dodged his attacks with my hands in my pockets just styling on him like he was nothing before kicking him in the face sending him flying into a tree.

"Try again for penny?" I asked while standing  there as he flew up into the air black wings on his back.

Koneko pov

After getting  the call from my master to trail the new kid and report back if found anything strange. Keeping a close eye on him I notice he turned a corner and headed into the park. I followed making sure not to get spotted. I hid in a few bushes when I saw a fallen angel came out of no where and suddenly  attacked him. I was  just about to contact Rias but  decided to record the whole fight. I couldn't believe what I was seeing a human holding his own against a fallen angel. What shocked me the most was how he caught a light spear with his bare hand before kicking the fallen angel in the face sending him flying into a tree. I had to admit he was very strong.

y/n pov

"I'm very disappointed in you fallen one I was hoping for more from you." I said looking up at the fallen angel no amused by his lack of skill or effort to land a single hit on me. 

"Damn you." The fallen angel said while he summoned like ten light spears and threw them at  me. I summoned masamune and destroyed all of them with one swing of my sword  while several energy blades shot from my sword and hit the fallen angel head on while I heard him scream in pain. Ince the smoke was cleared the fallen angel was badly hurt.

"Hmm looks like you managed to survive that attack." I said holding masamune with one hand.

"As much as I like to stay and finish this little spar I have better things to do...but remember the name Dohnaseek for the next time we met I will kill you." Dohnaseek said before he flew away.

After Dohnaseek flew away I put masamune away.  I started to make my way through the park but stopped half way look towards the bushes.

"I know you been following me ever since I left school so you can come out now." I said as a little girl with short white hair with a little cat like hair pin in her air (a/n: if I remember correctly) walked out of the bushes and looked at me. I could tell she went to the same school as me.

"How did you know I was following you?" Asked the girl. 

"I had a feeling  someone was following me but I sense your  not a threat to me so you can report back to your master on what you saw  this night." I replied before walking away.