Chapter ten

a/n: Here it is Fokes  the last chapter of season One. Time to end this season with a bang

Y/n's Pov

It was five in the morning and I was waiting for Rias and her peerage in front of the ORC building when they arrived via magic circle. It took them long enough to get here but no matter their training starts once we get to the summer home.

"Everyone here? Good Rias lead the way." I said . A few minutes later as we were walking up the mountain Issei who  was already sweating and panting while  Kiba passed him carrying his bag.

"Seriously? What do you have in there feathers?" Issei  asked only for Koneko to pass him with an even bag on her back

"move it." Koneko said

"Shall I help him with some of his bags?" Asia asked

"No he needs to learn to pull his own weight and this also part of his training." I replied Once we got to the summer home everyone was surprised on how big it was and so much space in the back. I had to admit it was nice, but we weren't here for sightseeing.

"Okay everyone let's head inside and then get stared on this training." Rias said but I  stopped her from  walking to the house.

"No, your training begins now." I said summoning an eruption of fire right below their feet barely giving  them time to move out the way.

"Y/n what the hell man?" Issei asked  getting to his feet with a mad look on his face.

"This is put a small taste of what you might expect from Riser during the game. You must always be on your guard so that's why I'm training all of you, but I won't be doing it alone." I replied snapping  my fingers and a magic circle appeared next to me as five females appeared from it.

"I like to introduce you to shadow brave saints Lighting , Erza, Moka and Tifa and Orochi." I said

" I said