Chapter seven

Erza pov

Hmm? You want to know a little about me and how I became Y/n Five of hearts? Well I tell you how

Hmm? You want to know a little about me and how I became Y/n Five of hearts? Well I tell you how. It was a normal afternoon at the Fairy Tail Guild some bounties that where posted.

"Hey Erza come quick  Natsu is trying to pick a fight with a Silver haired guy who just walked into town?" Lucy asked while I sighed.

"That idiot always picking fights thinking he's the strongest... time to pull his ass out of the fire." I said heading to the last know location where Natsu and the guy was with Natsu right behind me. Once I got the market place  there was a crowd gathering. I went over to see Natsu out of breath while the sliver hair man standing there hardly a scratch on him.

"Damn you why won't you fight back?" Natsu asked while going for a punch but the guy just side step it and tripped Natsu causing him to fall in the dirt.

"I have no time for you." The guy replied.

"What's going on here?" I asked

"Well Natsu here started to pick a fight with the guy in black just because he bumped into him." Replied one of the on-lookers.

"I never seen anything like it this guy hasn't even thrown a punch or attack yet." Said a shop owner.

"I got you this time." Natsu said before I stopped him

"That's enough Natsu." I said moving my way though the crowed.

"Erza what are you dong here?" Natsu asked 

"Stopping you from getting into trouble." I replied

"We he started for bumping into me." Natsu said.

I look at the guy who was just standing there looking at me like he wanted something.

"Just who are you?" I asked

"My name Is Y/n and I'm just passing on through looking for a strong warrior to join my reaper Brave Saints." Y/n replied.

"Well if it's a fight you want I be happy to give you one." I said

"Hmm you seem strong but mine if we fight somewhere else out of the way of innocents?" Y/n asked

"Very well then I shall grant your request." I replied not wanting to bring harm to the townsfolk. After walking we came to a opened field big enough for us to do battle.

"I hope your ready cause I won't hold back." I said drawing my sword ready to fight.

"Let's see what you got." Y/n said summoning his weapon. Making the first move I charged at and swung my blade which collided with his but he didn't move from his spot. Jumping back I tried again this time swing repeatably but Y/n just stood there blocking each one of my attacks. Was he toying with me?

"Be careful Erza we don't know what kind of power he had." Lucy said while the others from the guild heard about me and Y/n fight and wanted to see what was going on.

"You are skilled swordswomen Ms I give you that much but your holding back showing me everything you got." Y/n said

"Okay but don't say I didn't warn you and the Names Erza Scarlet." I said using my re-equip magic to a switch to my Fire emperor armor before charging at him.

"Take this." I said bringing my sword up while it was on fire and swung it at Y/n which connected  before a puff of smoke engulfed us. Once the smoke cleared I was sure I had did some damage to him but I was shocked to see he wasn't there.

"Where did he go?" Wendy asked.

"ERZA BEHIND YOU!" Shouted Lucy while I turned around to see Y/n swinging his sword right   at me. I tried to block but his attack was to fast for me to block. Getting hit with the attack sent me flying  hitting the ground hard. Before I had time to even get up Y/n was on me not letting me get a chance to recover or attack all I could do was defend the best I could even switching to different armor sets with my magic didn't help me against Y/n.

"You are skilled but you still have a lot to learn. You wasn't about almost all your magic trying to switch weapons and armor to fight me but I am impressed that you lasted this long against me. Impressive. Most Impressive." Y/n said

He was right I was running low on magic but I still had one more set and this one I hope will win it for me.

"In that case I end this with this last form." I said switching to my last form.

" I said switching to my last form

"Get ready this will end it ." I said running towards Y/n blades in hand picking up speed. I put the last of my strength and power into this last attack hoping it will do anything. Once our blades connected I could here the cracking of steel  to which udder surprise my blades broke in half both blades fallen to the ground. 

"No this can't be I lost." I said falling to my knees feeling the strain of my magic taking it's effects on me.

"You fought like a true warrior I respect that. Perfect in joining my shadow brave Saints." Y/n said holding out his hand to help me up. I had so many question like how was he so strong and what are Brave saints?  After clearing things up back at the guild I introduced Y/n to the others.  Y/n explained everything to me about Angels, devils and fallen angels. I was interested to learn more.

"What you said is a lot to take in but I will join you if it means getting stronger." I said

"Wait are you sure that's a good idea?" Happy asked

"Maybe but after that fight I felt how strong Y/n is I want to be stronger so I accept your offer Y/n." I replied before Y/n took out a card that had the five of hearts on it and said some sort of chant before the card flew into my body.  I felt the rush of energy flow threw me my magic being restored.

"Thank you Y/n you have my word as a knight that I do my best to server and train hard under you." I said and that's how I became Y/n's Five of hearts or in chess chase his knight.

(a/n: I apologies if I got the information wrong I nevered watched fairy tail so I'm sorry again if I got anything wrong and sorry that this chapter is short  but it's more like a filler in how each person came to be in Y/n's shadow brace saints. Still let me know what you think of it)