Introduction + Yandere list

Greetings players welcome to the genshin dating simulator! You can meet your favorite characters for this game and have a hangout with them. Now, this modern au/high school au and hang out event will be unlocked at Act 1 or later on of this story also there going to be a choice at end of the story or middle so be prepared for the decision you have to make in this game and choose wisely or E̳L̳S̳E̳......

Now let's meet the Ɏ₳₦ĐɆⱤɆ character you see in the prologue of the game!

Lumine
Aether
???
???
Amber
Kaeya
Lisa
???
???
???
Razor
Fischl
Bennett
Mona
Noelle
???
Barbara
???
???

If you wonder why there question mark well... I can't tell you because it's against the rules of the simulator... But you will meet those locked characters after you finished the prologue.

Oh, I forget to tell you about the friendship meter and the love meter!

"The friendship meter levels up with your friends during the hanging out events. During the hangout, the percentage starts at zero."
Here example
.
.
.
.

"Now, when you meet your new friend their percentage starts at zero but if you spend time with them their percentage starts to level up! When reaching up to level 10 of friendship they ask you to hang out with them all the time but what happens if...

"Now, when you meet your new friend their percentage starts at zero but if you spend time with them their percentage starts to level up! When reaching up to level 10 of friendship they ask you to hang out with them all the time but what happens if friendships decreased?"
.
.
.
.
.

"Now, when you meet your new friend their percentage starts at zero but if you spend time with them their percentage starts to level up! When reaching up to level 10 of friendship they ask you to hang out with them all the time but what happens if...

"OH NO YOUR FRIENDSHIP IS DECEASED?!"
"Haha, anyway if you upset or hurt your friend feeling it started to decease but please don't hurt their feeling or E̳L̳S̳E̳"

....Let's talk about love meter 😁
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ah, the love meter is great. So love meter can rise if your friends have a crush on you but sometimes it gets quirky but just a technical problem so listen to m̶e̶......"
D̶o̶ n̶o̶t̶ t̶u̶r̶n̶ o̶f̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶l̶o̶v̶e̶ m̶e̶t̶e̶r̶ o̶r̶ c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ s̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶s̶.....e̶v̶e̶ l̶į%ê- .....ÿøú

J̶U̶S̶T̶ R̶U̶N̶
D̶O̶N̶'T̶ H̶I̶D̶E̶
F̶I̶N̶D̶ A̶ W̶A̶Y̶ O̶U̶T̶ O̶F̶ T̶H̶I̶S̶ G̶ÀM̶Ę
T̶H̶ËŸ W̶I̶L̶L̶ C̶A̶T̶C̶H̶ Y̶O̶U̶ F̶O̶R̶C̶E̶D̶ Y̶O̶U̶ S̶T̶A̶Y̶ I̶N̶ D̶@Į5̶íńg̶ S̶ĮM̶ÚL̶Æ5̶Ø4̶ S̶5̶ØP̶ P̶L̶ĀŸ T̶) Ę G̶ÂM̶Ę P̶L̶E̶A̶S̶E̶ L̶E̶-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Sorry for the technical difficulties, ignore that last message I hate people running the fun of this simulator.😒"

"Anyways have fun with your dating simulator and don't forget.......w̶e̶ äl̶w̶åy̶s̶ âçt̶h̶įń ÿøū /...."

Bye-bye 👋😁