|You BETTER dodge this, Damion!|

Previously on...

"Unlucky Boy is bench time! " Which made Bennett turn around with a horror expression, Damion throws a powerful throw that aims at Bennett's face. I hustle to save Bennett but the balls hit my direction so I quickly dodge.

The ball was so close to hitting Bennett's face. ('Maybe, I can catch it or use my body! No, that's impossible to do that?!') My thoughts running in through my head and try to debate but my thoughts were interrupted by my scream.

"BENNETT?!"
-----------------------------------------------

The echo can be heard around the gym and my body hit the ground hard, burning my skin. I see the ball rolling towards me...then I realized that I was too late.

Then I heard a whistle and groan from somewhere. I lift my head to see the noise, my (e/c) wide when I see Bennett holding Razor by the arm. I quickly get up and rushed to where Bennett is holding Razor.

"RAZOR!?" I shouted, sliding across the rubber concrete floor it probably hurt my knees but I don't care. "Razor?! are you alright or hurt?!" I scanned Razor's body to check if he had wounds.

Razor halts me and began speaking. "Razor save Bennett's life." Razor struggle to move but form another word. "Razor saw you rushed toward Bennett and I don't want you to be out so-" I heard wicked laughter behind my back.

I try to hold on to my anger while clenching my fist, want to punch the living shit smug-looking face from Damion but I feel someone's hands on my head. I raise my head and eyes to see Beidou look at me, I can tell that she doesn't want me to start a fight, so I took a deep breath and sighed my anger away.

"Bennett, take Razor to the nurse's office. If Baizhu is not there, give Razor some ice pack." Beidou looked at the injury Razor and worry Bennett. The unlucky boy nods his head at Beidou and slowly lifts Razor, "Don't worry Razor, I will win the game for you." I made a promise to the wolf boy and unlucky boy.

I watched two boys walk out of the gym until my body flinched when Beidou's hand stroked some of my sweaty hair. I didn't realize Beidou's hand was still on my head and kinda weird for someone to stroke your sweaty hair.

"You calm down, yet?" Beidou still messing with clammy your (H/C). "Um...yeah, heh."  (This is awkward...) I shake the sweats from my head probably knocking Beidou's hand off. "I don't...like people stroked my hair...without permission."

"Oh..well take a break, the game will start soon," Beidou said as she pats my shoulder and walk away. I lift my body from the ground and walk to the wall, start planning ideas for winning this game.

After planning the idea, Beidou blew a whistle and made us go back to our spots. I look over at my teammates, only 6 people are left on my side. Back to Damion's team, he has 4 members on his side.

('If I quickly grab two dodge balls and throw them at Shaun and Gene, it might be risky but it's worth it.')  I set my mind up and I'm prepared to win.

As the whistle was blown, I rushed to get the dodge balls, and I throw them at Shaun and Gene. Of course, Gene dodged but Shaun didn't so he out, and Damion hit one of my teammates. To avoid getting hit by a ball, I grab it and rally back to that person.

People cheering for me and others cheering for Damion saying:

"COME ON CAPTAIN, BEAT HIM"