|Afterschool Hang-out Event? But I Wanna Go Home|

"AHHH" I screamed as my heart pounded badly. Trying to process what the hell I just saw, then something wraps my waist and pulls me back. "Calm down, cutie." said the mysterious woman.

Her voice calms me down for a moment, but I realized I'm still in the library and on a couch with Lisa. "W-what just happened? Where's Barbara-" Before I speak Lisa stops me. "Calm down, Barbara getting an ice pack for your wound. That the book hit your head pretty hurt." Lisa said.

I ache in pain when I rub the bump on my head. "Ugh, this is embarrassing I can't believe a book hit my head." I hid from Lisa's gaze. "Don't feel ashamed, accidents happened. More importantly, you don't have a concussion." Lisa said as she gently rubs my head.

My thoughts completely altered, and for some reason, I feel...calm. ('Lisa's voice makes me feel calm and she made my awkwardness fades away from my body.') I quiet my thoughts and enjoy Lisa's gentle touches until the moment is ruined.

A door burst open that grabs me and Lisa attention. "Lisa, I finally found the book. *huff* It was in my bookbag." said the female voice, I look over to see who that person is. She has short, wavy light green hair that reaches her shoulder and purple eyes. ('Hold on, it's that Collei? I remember her from that genshin manga. I recall she was mentioned in the game.') Something clicks in my mind.

('Right, I forgot that the game updates itself when more characters are added. The weird part is why I didn't get a notification on my phone, it could warning me about Dottore.') I sigh. "Thank you, Collei. I was about to come to your classroom." Said Lisa with a hint of anger.

"Uh...oh who are you?" Collei points at me. "My name is (Y/n). I'm pretty sure introduced myself too much in one day." I said. ('Seriously, I'm sick of repeating my name over and over again.') "Nice to meet...you! My name is Collei." Collei awkwardly introduced hers.

"U-Um, I better be heading back to class." Collei hands the book to Lisa. I and Collei exchanged glances with each other but didn't say anything. The green hair girl hurries off without saying a word. "Collei is a sweet girl but she is shy toward new people," Lisa said as she walk past.

Short Collei POV

('Jeez, I couldn't believe that I embarrassed myself. Why I can't normally start a conversation with (Y/n)? ') I gently slap my head and rethink an awkward moment in the library.

An idea appears in my mind. ('Maybe, I asked Amber to help me practice talking to [Y/n]! No, she is probably busy after school.') I sought.

Back to Your POV

It's time for me to get back to class and say goodbye to Lisa. "Well, I love to stay here but I have to get to class." Walking over to the door but something stops me. "Wait, (Y/n)!" Lisa stopped me. "What is it?" I said. Lisa didn't say anything, she walk towards me.

Now she is close to me, even if I'm tall but Lisa is taller due to her heels and um...h-her boobs in front of my face. ('Just look up, be respectful and-Damn she kinda fine-FAWK ') I hate my thoughts. "There, it was a string on your hair." She enunciates. And shows a thin white string.

"Oh! Thank you, I didn't know....heh." I softly chuckle which caught Lisa's attention. "You have the prettiest laugh, cutie." She said in a seduced tone. I felt my cheeks getting warm from her comment. "Don't get too flustered cutie or you might faint." I nod to agree with Lisa.

I quickly open the door and zoom out of there. As I walked down the hallway, I cupped my cheeks to feel the warmth on my skin. ('Just relax and breathe.') After calming down, I walk back to class.