🎃Halloween Special 👻

(please ignore this picture 😒)

Here's a Halloween special and it's not part of the chapter is a fun chapter. Also, all the characters in genshin, so enjoy!
_____________________________________

Your POV

I was chilling in the living room watching Netflix until my phone rang. I didn't bother to pick it up but then again, it will be a boring day. Checking my phone to see who called me it was Itto.

('Oh, shit I forgot he asks me for a favor.')

On Dial with Bullchecker

"Y/n my best buddy mine! How is your day?"

"I'm doing alright!"
('start strong, keep it going Y/n')

"That seems to be good. Oh! Did you remember the favor I asked you?"

('Shit, what favor did Itto ask me? It's money, a snack,  juice, or something dumb.')
"C-Can you give me some hints?"

"Its rhythm with Hallo ends with w-e-e-n"

"OH! Your Halloween party!"
('How the hell forget that?')

"Yeah! Me, Shinbou, Genta, Akira, and Mamoru are hosting a Halloween party, and everyone is invited!"

"Hey, did you forget about helping me and the gang with the party?"

"N-No, the reminder notification popped up on my screen, heh."
('Girl you lying to Itto on the phone? Shut other y/n the author always forgets to post stories on Wattpad. STOP BREAK THE FOURTH LA-')

"Hello? Y/n are you still online? Don't tell me, you and Dehya or Yoimiya are making out in the corner?"

I spit out my water all over the carpet and my shirt, I place my cup on the counter.
('NAH ITTO, I CANNOT PULL DEHYA  *only in my dreams* ')
"Itto, me and Yoimiya...broke up but we are still kinda friends. Dehya is my trainer and helps me with self-defense."

"Y/n, I was just joking around. Yomiyia told me, she misses you a lot."

('I hope he telling the truth, I shouldn't have yelled at her and blocked her number.')
"Anyway, enough of sadness or heartbreak, right now it's close to Halloween and, I want to help my best friend."

I heard some 'awws' and someone blowing a tissue loudly and crying.
"Are you crying, Itto?"

"N-no, someone is cutting beans and onions it's breaking out my skin."

"How-Nevermind, I'm getting ready to meet up. Tell me what store are we going."

"Bye Y/n"

"Bye!"

End call with BullChecker.

Also, a quick reminder that me and Dehya are getting married so GET BACK OF THE LINE 🤬👉🏽

Thank you 🤭😘
-----------------------------------------------

Your POV