|Joining School Clubs?...Nah|

Narrator POV

(Y/n) and Sucrose walks through the hallway to the lost and found area. The trip was quite....good? (Y/n) can't shake the feeling play an actual game. I mean, if you play it in VR that makes sense but getting sucked into the game you've been playing doesn't make sense.

Sucrose keeps glancing at (Y/n) every time they walk. You need to break the stare and silent treatment. "So, Sucrose what are your hobbies?" (Y/n) start a simple conversion. "H-huh?! Oh, well I create a chemical use chemistry lab." Sucrose has an interesting hobby.

"You create different types of chemicals? So do you test them or-"

"I-I simply dispose of the chemical o-or."

"...."

"U-um, I just ask the teacher t-to look at it, haha."

('I shouldn't question her more. I have a feeling that she irritated my question.')

(Y/n) and Sucrose made it to lost and found. (Y/n) Search the box of clothes to look for a vest. While she searching, Sucrose looked at (Y/n)'s stained sweater vest still a piece of slime jelly.

"Y/n, I-I can get rid of the stain from the sweater vest." Sucrose turns around at (Y/n) who searched the next box.

"I appreciate Sucrose. Just give it back to me when you're finished." 

"O-okay"

Your POV

('Ugh, why is it hard to find a sweater vest in this place!') These clothes smell so bad that hasn't been washed for months or years. As I searched through a pile of clothes in the box I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around to see Sucrose holding a knit sweater vest that has my favorite color. "I found this on a hanger and it seems to be brand new, do you want to try it on?" I look at it for a moment then Sucrose hands it to me.

I put it on, it seems to be my size, and when I touch the sweater vest is soft from the outside while the inside is kinda soft. "It's perfect. Now, let's get out of here before the staff member come here." we walk out of the lost and found storage.

"Do we go back to class after lunch?" I asked Sucrose a question. "No, the class doesn't start after lunch. It's free time or club time." I look at her with a confused look. "O-oh right you're still new to this school let me explain."

"After lunch, we have free time usually students can meet up with friends or clubs. Or students can go out of school with only permission from the principal." Sucorse said as I look at the vending machine.

I nod my head to listen to Sucorse's explanation while searching my pockets to find a dollar. "Hey Sucrose do you have a dollar in your pocket?"
Sucrose didn't say a word but shake her for no. "Aw man" as was walking away I heard someone.

"Excuse me, do you want a soda? I can give you my dollar." I turn around to see the person talking to me. "Oh thank you.." I realized who is talking to me.

" I realized who is talking to me