💝 Valentine's Day Special 💐

Happy Late Valentine's Day everyone! You have been wondering why I post this chapter because I feel like you need some love (even though I'm single and no one wants me 😢😔)
___________________________________

The alarm clock woke me up from my slumber. I was about to throw the alarm clock but realized it was my phone, not a clock. "Oh, shit," I don't wanna mother to repair my phone again..even though it was an accident.

I get out of bed to get dressed for school until I hear the notification on my phone. Picking the phone up, I look at the notification that reads: texted from Yomiya.

('YOMIYA?! How the hell did get my number?! I block her fake ass.') I didn't bother to check the message but I click it anyway.

Ex-Firework💥
----------------------------------------------------

-[Y/n], before you asked how I got your phone number, I asked Kazuha.

-I want to appraise what happened that day. The day you saw a snapshot of me kissing a random girl is fake.

('It's fake? No Kokomi told me it's real.')

Prove it. Yomiya if you tell me the truth about that snapshot, I will make out with you.

('Huh, Yomiya didn't reply to my comment. It might keep her busy for the time being.')
----------------------------------------------------

Short Yomiya POV

('O-Oh my god, I can make out with [Y/n]?! I always want to-') I started to drool and think about the portrayal of (Y/n).  I can hear her moaning my name, giving her hickeys, and eating her pu-

('Woah, calm down Yomiya, I can work on that later. Right now, I need to get my lover back.') I evilly smirk at myself.

"I need to pay a little visit to that fishy bitch at school." I eagerly grasp my phone, angrily thinking about Kokomi's lies, she told (Y/n).
----------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile with (Y/n)

After I got dressed and walk out of my home, I pay a visit to Uncle Ben's convenience store. A ding from the electric door when I walk in, to see Valentine's day decorations and music playing in the background.

"Hey Uncle B," I said in a cheerful tone. "Oh hey (N/n), I hadn't heard you call me B for while?" Uncle Ben said as he stops stacking boxes. "Because I feel like calling you that." I walk past Uncle Ben to get some snacks and drinks.

And came back with my [Favorite Snack] and off-brand Coca-Cola. "Seriously Uncle Ben? 'Cola' instead of Coca-Cola?" I asked him in a serious tone. "I run out of Coca-Cola's and shipping will come next week. You have to get used to this off-band soda." Uncle Ben said as he scratches his head and put my item in a bag.

"Anyway, I better get going before Lulu gets worried." I said and grabbed the bag. "Lulu? Oh, you mean Lumine, your g-i-r-l-f-r-i-e-n-d~" I tensed when my uncle teased me. "B-Ben, I and Lumine are just close friends," I said.

"Oh does it mean you spend quality time with Lulu behind me and your mom-," "BENJIRO!" my outburst make me feel embarrassed and flustered. "I stopped teasing you, happy Valentine's Day!" Uncle Ben innocently smiles and waves at me.