Prologue

They says that you are only as good as your mate who has chosen you to be their for the all of eternity, but here is the problem though, I didn't even get a chance to choose for myself nor did I get a say in any of it because according to urban le...

They says that you are only as good as your mate who has chosen you to be their for the all of eternity, but here is the problem though, I didn't even get a chance to choose for myself nor did I get a say in any of it because according to urban legend where I have come from right in the middle of perched lanes in  New Orleans is live one of the world strictest werewolves alpha called Santiago La Vinci.

I wasn't even thinking about that same night when he kissed me on the lips ever so softly as his hand was fanned against my lap, and then suddenly he whispered closely into my ear standing dangerously close to me "maybe one day you will get to see in a different light" he caressed my face kissing me on the forehead.

Those words he said to me is still running around my mind rent free without him being there next to me now, although all I could think about was him like a constant reminder of why we were so different from each other yet somehow It wasn't in slight bit cleared on what had he actually meant by seeing him in a another light.

He stepped out of my house as I quickly went to go follow from behind him to see where he was going next as the rustling of leaves from the summer breezes was immediately blowing on his face also I just stood there watching from window panes before it was time to get dinner started for my family which does consist of my mum, a little sister Rosie who is only three years old.

The hooked means being in trance by someone or something so magical about the person who you can't seem to get out of your mind twenty four seven even though it does completely goes against every single law in the vampire book of code and conduct so I decided to tries to ignore my feelings for this stranger and then maybe moved onto someone else who is the same species as me.