Chapter 34

Saturday in an early sunrise we designed a method for us to get to the bottom of where the scrolls were being kept as I got a visit from my grandmother who was willing to help me find a way to turn off those voices in my mind that was making me go...

Saturday in an early sunrise we designed a method for us to get to the bottom of where the scrolls were being kept as I got a visit from my grandmother who was willing to help me find a way to turn off those voices in my mind that was making me go crazy any minute but not before I screamed the whole forest down because it was getting too much for me to handle so I did a location spell with my grandmother to trace the source of those scrolls understanding it might be a shot in the dark. I was willing to take whatever risk factors that could have come my way to stop me from getting what I need to kill the cut and its end with me.

We spent every hour in the morning trying to create a unique agenda to find our way into the cave my grandmother and I are both finally found a way to walk through the magically invisible tunnel to claim back a family scroll along with the rest of our family heirlooms, however, the more likely we succeed there was going to be an even harder riddle or puzzle to crackdown on fully understanding of not being able to learn everything that my grandmother was teaching me in one day to break.

"My dear granddaughter, I know that you are having trouble finding a way to access a key to the tunnel so, I'm here to teach you," said my grandmother.

I was finding it difficult to get closer to solving the problem because all of it was written in Latin even though I was struggling my grandmother was teaching like an expert she was telling me how to pronounce those words property that took me a while to figure out how to get them right away until she was satisfied with my skills she smiled brightly at me during the hours of working hard to perfect anything else.

Furthermore, all of my friends were there to support me in learning about my history of witchcraft experiencing new stuff that I don't know what to expect learning more than one page of spells book yet, here I was going out of my way to end the curse of time itself is very tricky to break open or unbind a levitate rope to be closer to my destination of freeing up my mind to stop being crazy.

"How did you know about the curse of bloodshed and betrayal in our family?"I asked my grandmother, shocked.

Quickly, focusing back on the specific spells from the book holding the rope in my hand seeing like nothing else was working when I tried to do it myself, moreover, my grandmother was motivating me to keep on going to never be a quitter in life by saying encouraging words to me whilst I was getting much better at it due to the fact she was there to guide me through life though she was sitting back with a sad smile on her face.

The art of getting by was never asking why she was smiling sadly watching me practice witchcraft carefully selected a list of pages number to help me find the right spell to cast on the knotted rope as well as looking at a picture of her husband sighing let a tear rolling down her face and she covered it up before I could ever question her regarding her current state of sadness.

"It was my parents who got cursed by witches of a coven for years to come and each woman in our family has to break one curse every year since it transpires now that we might have a chance to change our fate," my grandmother told me.

Finally, I was able to unbind the rope with a hopeful smile on my face to be happy now that I will be one step closer to finding the secluded part of the woods to crack the evils of the cursed even if it takes every single ounce of power inside of me and it breaks the toxic cycle then I will be glad not to be too psychotic nor have to see my family painting the whole town in red.

Afterwards, I have done a huge amount of training to win against the coven who are still alive today also hugged my grandmother to thank her for training to become powerful than knowing I was the long lost Princess of vampires and witches that can restore Justice being equally as stronger as they are to be able to defeat them.

"Don't worry grandma, I will make sure that the curse is discontinuous down from the next generation and free the both of us too"
.
Emotionally, I cried out in happy tears realised that I have a chance of winning against the witches if I just let my ancestors guide me in battle with a bunch of angry witches who are after my blood because according to them, my existence was a crime against humanity and nature itself in a way that destroys the world as they will all know it at the end of time.

My grandmother was open the door and said "you will be tested to ensure your fate, but please choose wisely or you might be stuck with the consequences of your own actions eternity"

A slight feeling of being on the edge when she tells me those words yet having a hard time digesting almost certainly wishing not to know what she meant by it. The feeling of horror was eating up at me into tiny little pieces as it was tearing me up in shreds even though It could have to imply anything else to me.

In addition, the darkness trying to consume more every year as I grow older is getting difficult to breathe as it sucks a lot of energy out of me turning me to doubt the possibility of my chances of defeating those witches too.

"I wished that you could come with grandma," I said honestly to my grandma.

history might repeat itself as the was a blood moon that shows every twice a fortnight which or give the power of the moon to a particular type of genders in my family when the females have to be able to fight against the witches will get only one wish to grant from a coven of witches. Nobody has told me what will happen if I don't win the battle for some reason. I think everyone else is hiding the full truth from me by not uttering a single word of it was to be heard as they could not bear to look at me.

"Just remember no matter what sacrifices you make I promise to always be with you," my grandmother said to me.

It was only after I turned to peek at a tall shadow of someone over me.

"Are you sure about following me there ?"I asked him.

I felt like someone else was holding on to my hand so I looked down at my hand to see who it was then only I noticed that it was him, my reasons for breaking the curse of bloodshed to no longer feel trapped in my mind and drinking alcohol to stop the poisonous thought in my mind but whenever I was him, all I seem to remember the good times of living freely, breathing, forgetting about the curses also he taught me to leave my past behind me.

The future of our lives solidly rests in the heart of those who love us, also mainly in my hands to win a battle between those witches and me. I was seeing life differently from my perspective of loving someone as much as I love him is entirely impossible to do when you find yourself being comforted by the arms of the enemy in his territory.