Chapter 40

We are standing there at the altar waiting for the priest who will tell us to say our vows to one another and in my head, I know that we have come so far in this life to achieve what we have worked too hard for way longer than ever before to ensur...

We are standing there at the altar waiting for the priest who will tell us to say our vows to one another and in my head, I know that we have come so far in this life to achieve what we have worked too hard for way longer than ever before to ensure a brighter future for everyone else in the world since we have experienced heartbreak, loss but we have somehow managed to hold on to bigger picture in life because of our love for each other was stronger than obstacles or anyone who tried to stop us.

A couple of rocky starts that we have gotten off to some bad opening on the night that we met with surprising news about us being destined for each other afterwards I was curious yet slightly less irritated by him when he was showing signs that we have both lost someone else who was close to us, therefore, I think it was the moment for me where I was kind of relating myself to the pain he felt a couple of months ago.

The priest has finished speaking "It is now time for the bride and groom to do their vows and speak from the heart too".

Our wedding guests were smiling whereas I turned my head to look over at my mum who was nodding her head giving me a thumbs up before I was facing the front of the room with a huge smile on my face knowing that my family would not be here if he didn't travel across the country to convince my mother to come here.

Facing towards each other as I noticed that he was crying all this time especially when I had just gotten to the altar of the church and I knew that he was the man of dreams even though I did not want to see it at first glance back when we were too busy arguing with each other on whether or not he was saved my life by keeping me trapped in a cage behind bars.

"When I met you, oh wow, I thought you were good looking but you being arrogant and your smugness kind of overruled that for you" I paused to take a break before speaking up again, "I started to realise what my whole life would be like without you but I couldn't no longer tolerate the aching pain of having such a bleak life because in every single one of those infinite I will always picture you in them." for once his semi-permanent smirk was replaced with one of the most perfect smiles that I have ever seen in my life.

Sometimes when I am all alone I do think to myself how lucky I was to have made it out alive and well with the help of those people who care about me as well as consider me to be a part of their family too.

Have you ever heard of the saying that goes like this? in the happiest yet the peaceful time of your life there will be a massive storm brewing up with some rage and it will come when you least expect it to ruin your day.

Well right, when he was saying his vows to me then I have the slightest hunch that something wrong was going to occur in the worst-case scenario my wedding day after the loss of families members to the fate I was going to had if it wasn't for the self-motivated by myself to be saved including falling in love with him, therefore, I know that I have every single reason to overthink a long list of things to be worried about what could happen in reality too.

"Andrea Michaels, I have spent every hour of my day hating your family especially when one of them was my father's killer and yet, I do not even expect to captivate by your beauty or be impressed by your intelligence and fascinated by everything that you stand for." he played with my hair before pushing it back behind my ears and whispered, "Andrea Michaels, I can't wait to strip this wedding dress off you went we get back home."

The priest coughed out loud and cleared his throat to get our attention furthermore I was blushing so hard at this moment, which made me feel like I was the only one who was standing in the room right now with the love of my life and my future husband holds me close to him in a way that was so profound.

He spoke up again "I will forever and always will be your first and last because I am utterly truly, purely and astonishingly will love you so if you anyone else has any injection why we should not be allowed to marry each other then I will snap all of their necks most brutally ever".

Damn, I love him so much more than just everything in the world!

I cried out in happy tears in my eyes until I saw someone holding a shiny sharp object in their hands in the foresight as I decided to take off my shoes and do a double jumped flip before landing on the floor swiftly standing in front of him, to prevent anything from happening to him soon as possible after I whistle for everyone in our small and tight-knit family to join in except for my little sister who was hiding in a room with the rest of our wedding guests for their safety.

"If one of us goes down-"

Interjected everyone in our community of werewolves and vampires " then we all go down together" they all shout out together as a team which causes me to smile when seeing us all United as one team here.

We all fight against the person who decided that none of us deserves our happy ending so I decided why the heck, not fight for someone or something that we love right now at any cost to protect them from getting hurt because it is what we stand for as we defend those who we care about and revenge those who hurt them, but it does not matter if we all different types of creatures as long as we all have the same goals to always be there for each other.

"I'm grateful for your help but you could have gotten yourself hurt and how do you think it would make me feel?" he asked me.

All of us make a brilliant and strong team of supernatural beings who work so well together. "For better or for worse right? And besides, the fact that I don't care what happens to me just as long as you are alive breathing is all I could ever want because we are a team".

He pressed his lips gently on mine and whispered this into my ears repeating the same words I said to him "for better and worse, Mrs De Luca" he confirmed it by pulling me into him with care and kissing me.

Mrs De Luca was what he called me from now on even though he sometimes did like to call me to love too.

After the fight against the men who tried to make me a widow on my wedding day and lose my husband, however, none of it works out in their favour since we said our wedding vows to each other, celebrated today with our family and then we night away under the stars.

Fortunately for us, we did manage to make it out alive and unscathed minus a few scratches on his arm nonetheless, he did stick to his words when he told me that he was going to rip off his dress of off me in our honeymoon, the night of our wedding day we did it a couple of times and lastly, we are still madly in love with each other.