Chapter 29

Everyone knows that I want to take over my uncle throne being the true blood of an original vampire-like my descents before me many years ago when it was their time to rule, now it is time to show them that having a woman as the leader is a thousa...

Everyone knows that I want to take over my uncle throne being the true blood of an original vampire-like my descents before me many years ago when it was their time to rule, now it is time to show them that having a woman as the leader is a thousand times stronger than having a man to rule over the powerful army of vampires, therefore, I must admit that I was never expecting my uncle to be my father killer until I met someone who showed me what it feels like to be loved by another person moreover, I could not be more than grateful to have Santiago in my life and thought about what it is like to let all my emotions open instead of keeping them trapped inside of me to explode out.

I knocked three times on his office door then I pulled the door open for me to enter the room, to see him writing a letter to someone so I walk closer to him tapping lightly on his shoulder if that didn't seem to get his attention then I quietly whispered boo in his ear to gain his main focus on me because I was seriously getting bored of waiting for my uncle to come clean to them.

"Who are you writing the letter to, Tiago?"

His face remains neutral for a while, but he kissed me on my forehead and lips before handing over a letter to me clarify it was important for me to open it in ten days now, I was very bewildered by it, to be honest with you, I had no idea why he wasn't acting like himself at all.

As he holds my face in his hands gently caressing it was a magical moment when he kissed me knowing like it was going to be our last day together as I always thought that we were a team even though I was soon getting suspicious of everyone else in the house kept on hugging me, however, I think it was because of I was finding out the truth about what my uncle was like rather than my uncle telling me the whole story about how my father died. Everything in my life is a mess whereas when I look into his eyes I see my future with him and what hides behind those Brown eyes filled with so many unbroken promises including unsaid words to me.

"Please just know everything I do, I do it for you" he whispered into my ears, then marking me on the neck with a Hickie.

No idea of what is happening right now though I nodded my head going over those words that he says to me, is constantly running through my head repeatedly almost like a broken record as I was searching his eyes once more time to seek out the truth of where is going next. I was still in his arms not ever wanting to let go of him, learning that he was doing it all for me to keep me safe.

A simple yet lovely moment has passed when it was time for him pay my uncle a little visit no matter what I decided he was not going without despite of what he might think during watching him leave the cottage, I quickly sneak into the back of his truck covering myself with old jacket and blankets for camouflage hoping he would not notice me even if I made some air hole to breathe. It was a half an hour ride to my childhood home as we parked our cars silently five minutes away from the place where I once used to live before.

"Why didn't you just tell me that you were planning to risk your own life for me to kill my uncle!" I exclaimed sadly to him.

Carefully watching him walk on then he stopped at the sounds of my voice, making my way out of his trucks arguing with on the paths to my childhood home where nearby was my uncle clan house, we were both keeping our voices down even though I was so furious at him for not having to inform me first about his plans to visit my uncle.