Chapter 26

Hopelessly lying down on my bed glancing up at the ceiling mentally preparing myself in case my uncle try to do anything to me when there was somebody who knocked on my door twice as I was getting up to open my bedroom door but decided against it ...

Hopelessly lying down on my bed glancing up at the ceiling mentally preparing myself in case my uncle try to do anything to me when there was somebody who knocked on my door twice as I was getting up to open my bedroom door but decided against it because I was thinking do I want to be alone or do I need someone else here with me, in my quiet time of isolation from the plan strategy which was given to everyone else who was listening to Santiago, go on and on about it.

Iona was the first person to step into this room giving me a sympathetic look at me being gloomy not saying anything of the sort of thing that I was harsh, even if she was going to be like a mother hen to me, whilst giving me a tough-love speech by coming over to sit down on the bed next to me and pulled me into her arms for comfort.

"I know how much it must suck for you to find out more information about your uncle's unkind dealing with every one of us especially when you also found out about who killed-"

Interrupted him"Wait, who killed who, please complete that sentence"i hold my hand up to stop him from continuing his next words because I want him to rewind his sentence right now.

Grayson walked into the room joining Iona on the side of the bed while my mind tried to figure out what the heck she was going to say next as I tried to fill out the dotted lines in the back of my mind. He looked rather uncomfortable than anything between the two of us as the shift of silence not knowing what to expect from them, I curl myself into a small ball hoping to ease my nerves a little bit more whilst the both of them were discussing amongst themselves leaving me out of the loop too.

An exhaled come from Grey mouth which means Iona his fiancee has won their little dispute over mentioning the ways I was probably feeling right in this moment, clearly stating it was her first time since she had seen me being down in the dumps after being homesick missing my family and friends for a long time.

"It does hurt me to see you this way, but I do have something to show you that we are doing this for your own goods too," said Iona, handing over an old journal to me.

carefully, I was flipping through someone else's delicate journal full of old articles and pages of writing then a little bit my curiosity spiked. Yet I tell myself how I would like it if someone else read my journal entries, they are relatively personal information based on someone else's life.

"Who does these journals belong to?" I asked, out of a sheer piece of curiosity in me.

He burst into the room right on time given me old journals of his as I was blowing off the dust to be able to read the title of his notebooks, but a stray tear falls out of my eyes as I kept on reading through his life journey to the point where he almost lost himself to become a better Alpha for his back as well as skipping meals to anger management because he started spiralling out of control until I was reading the last book even though it was not chronological order. It broke my heart to see him writing about how his hero got taken away from him and a piece of Newspapers highlighted with the same date after my dad had died was the day he lost his father too.

My uncle did lies to my family and friends faces when he said that my dad did die from being brutally attacked by wild Wolves as I continue to read on it says here Santiago father has taught him how to go fishing during the time of day when my dad was murdered, therefore, the only person who was there at the time of the crime scene was my father and uncle Alexis that was the one number source who knows what happened in the night my father was killed.

Only one person has died whilst the other person has lived to tell their stories.

"We are going to give you two some time alone to talk things out" suggested Iona, getting up off the bed in the room as Grayson tagged alongside her.

Piecing one and one together to make two of my recent thoughts on how the timeline seems to make absolutely no sense unless I was missing the pieces of the puzzle trying to formulate an answer in my mind moreover, I always thought that family meant to have each other back yet again I think I did remember hearing my dad and uncle had a very heated argument in his office concerns about the leadership of the vampire society.

Sadly, I did not know what to do next so I run across the hall to lock myself in a Bathroom not ready to go out here as I let out an ear-shattering scream with sadder water falling out of my eyes a part of the reason why I was crying is simply caused by the truth about my father death broke my heart tonight, begging, wishing and hoping for none of it to be true.

"It was all my blooming fault. If only I could have told my mother about their arguments maybe then none of my nightmares would have come true," I said sadly to him.

A bitter taste was left in my mouth which led me to think that I was going to be throwing up soon as possible after I tried to flash tap water onto my face to wake me up from this horrible agony of learning the coldest harshest and tragic death of both of our Father has died due to the fact of my uncle greed and hiding the evidence for it by blaming all on Santiago father.

"You can not just lock yourself in the toilet, sitting there on the bathroom floor with your back against the door and blame yourself for something you don't have control over" he whispers, gently rocking me back and forth to calm me down.

"Why, not when it seems like the best thing to do right now?"

he breaks down the door to his bathroom just to comfort me in his arms as I was banging my fists or palms on his chest wishing he had never shown me those diaries entries along with the other newspaper reports from so many years ago, and then my fists stopped hitting his chest when I had no clue what to do in the next couple of minutes because I could already start feeling all of my energy being drained as he sits here telling me reassuring words into my ears.

In the meantime, I sit here crying in a river of tears, lost beneath the stream, under the waves, I've found the strength to say the river of tears washed me clean.

"Not, when you are already plotting your uncle Alexis' funeral and death in your mind right now?" he said, knowingly to me.

Revenge sounds like a good idea to me.

"When do you and my uncle become best friends overnight or something?"I asked sarcastically to him.

Confusingly, unsure of him telling me to stop plotting evil against my uncle who betrayed not only me but my whole family, I mean my younger sister would not grow up to see her father or have any father and daughter dances at her wedding day too.

It is terrible to see what greed and obsession with power can do to such a loving household for my uncle to cut his piece of the cake and eat it without foreshadowing what negative impact it has on our family.

"No, please just listen to me, he may not be my favourite person at all, but he is a part of your blood-related family members also family are such an amazingly important thing to have in life, "He begged, to be strong enough to not lose sight of the good times with my uncle.

I could no longer breathe it as I was hyperventilating whilst listening to the sound of my alpha man mellow voice whispering soothing words into my ears not caring about the now broken bathroom door.

"There are no such things as bad people, however, we are all brought into this mad world with the purest intention somehow when we grow up we do have a couple of choices to choose between family and friends or greed" I muttered underneath my breath.

My conclusion of learning the truth about why my big bad wolf despises my uncle so much for killing my dad and his father includes learning the difference between people who are good at hiding the evidence of their crimes that commit to looking innocent even though the innocent people get the blame for the killer crime.

This Justice system should be changed by the court of law enforcement to prevent any more bloodshed even though I was thinking about getting one over my uncle and people don't have to live their lives in fear of him.