Chapter 12

After twenty minutes of watching her throwing a ball up into the air then she had caught it as this action of her keep going on repeat when my men and women of my pack have walked into the room next door to my headquarters whilst I was getting rea...

After twenty minutes of watching her throwing a ball up into the air then she had caught it as this action of her keep going on repeat when my men and women of my pack have walked into the room next door to my headquarters whilst I was getting ready to approach them as a harsh silence has fallen over the room even though they were given me questioning gazes not knowing what is going on in the last past week has been hectic to deal with an Auburn-haired young lady who does seem to be a very opinionated person that turned everything upside down from the moment we capture her.

One of my most trusted men called Grayson has alerted everyone else to me to allow me to speak up to the truth about why we haven't tortured her similarly to the reason why my make is a vampire will even alarm them to me is linking to a different magical species than us.

"I have a very important announcement to tell everyone which might shock some of you to the core or leave you feeling confused about what is  going to transpire in the next couple of weeks" I announced to my pack.

There are many harsh whispers conspiring around the room for a long time until I snapped my fingers to try to get everyone else to quiet down a little to fill them in on a huge scale of information regarding that nobody else must say a word to anyone else who is not part of my family or else I possibly exile them out of this pack, therefore, I let my betas answers my people questions concerning about any problems and objection to my enemy niece staying downstairs for the time being it was afternoon as it was almost time for lunch to be made by Lacey one of our finest maid who does prepare a wonderful meal for us every time.

Weaving through the crowd of my pack was Lacey trying to make her way to me as she suggested that  "master, I have made a ton of sausage and mashed potatoes but do you not think it would be nice for her to eat lunch with us on the table"

Moreover, I pondered over Andrea sitting on her own while everyone else is enjoying their meal upstairs, to be honest, I am not sure if it was ever such a great idea to have her sitting amongst a pack of large numbers of angry wolves accordingly an idea has come to me that some of the maids should be able to befriend by getting to know what she is like so It would probably best if maids formed up a nice table in the cellar to join her for lunch and dinner any time of the day.

"You have just given me a good idea to show that we are here for her even though I can not use her as part of my vengeance plan to bring Alexis to his knees," I said to Lacey, my maid.

Another problem was being solved by an answer to this crisis as all of my maids will be giving her company to prove to her that I meant everything I have been saying to her unless shown it by my actions towards her also it was going to be difficult for everyone else to absorb the same news because trust me, I was able to this piece of information very lightly myself the first time I saw her feel a strong connection to her. I am in denial of being a match to me for life besides the fact that I was averting my attention on my pack for a while, but it is not easy to ignore this wolf inside of me.

In addition, the first thing I thought of was what would happen if I should allow her to leave when awaiting a bunch of other people who are after her blood even though my father would be welcomed every single citizen of this God-forsaken town, however, I will keep her in there for a reason to show her that the silence is a powerful tool for the mind to be able to master in the hopelessness of finding peace within herself and it will sometimes play tricks on her mentality.

"What do you mean by that Alpha?"asked my maid Lacey.

Loudly, ringing my bell to alert most of my maids to come up to me in my office to explain why I have ordered them to meet me inside of it to expand on my further planning for all of them to be dining with Andrea from now on as well as be friendly to her. My maids are already looking at me like I have grown so soft since I have met Alexis' niece whose life is hanging in the balance from skipping meals because of not trusting the food that we have been feeding her over the past few days.

Clearing my throat before checking the time " what I meant by it was that you and the other maids are to keep her company for the time being, okay!" I said to Lacey, my maid.

"Yes, we will set up a table to eat with her," said Lacey, my maid.

Quickly, dismissing my maids as my phone buzzed from a text message by my cousin Demetrius on my mother side of the family had caught my attention when it reads; I was going to be staying in the next town over until I began to realise my oldest cousin might have a room for me to stay in at his place.

Me: call me right this instant!

My phone rang out as I choose to pick it up at the second ring greeting my cousin Demetrius over the phone as i began to informed him on what is going on in my life from the start of how i planned to kidnapped andrea since i had found out that she had step her foots back into new orleans to the shocking revelation of my latest discovery in knowing who is my other half is all long furthermore,  an exhale had escape from my mouth trusting his advice on everything when simply nodding my head in our discussion before i change the topic of the sources of my problem back to my cousin needing a place to stay because it has gotten some business to be taken care of on the east side of town.

"Your mom who is my aunt by the way would say to you to follow heart but also be cautious of those who are around you at all time" Demetrius says, " or i would have said to you to at least follow your own advise of what you said to me in my teenage year"

Slowly, getting up out of my office chair and heading towards the dining room during everyone else hush down their silent whispers of a certain conversation due to my news i had to delivered to my people earlier then i raised an eyebrows to question their silent whereas i continuously, talked to my cousin walking straight up into the kitchen putting my phone crank in my neck as i take off  both of my cuffed as i  pushed up my sleeves  before washing my hands at the kitchen sink afterwards, i turned to go back inside the dining room to prepared to eat my lunch in my office instead of staying with everyone else in there.

"So, it is true the older you get the more wise you can become and you can stay at my place as long as you Demetruis" I said to my cousin demetruis.

As i munching on my lunch alone in my office to review over every reports on my radar to observe hers uncles enemies next move in order to plan our attacks or try to convince them to be on my allies to pledge their  allegiance to me by signing a written treaty to ensure both of our safety to fight by their side in a war against her uncle for her safety to keep her protected from any harm coming from the opponents.

"It would be just like old times, also i will be seeing you next week but for now bye"said Demetruis.

We both comfirm the time that he would be visiting to come live with for a short while and then i hang up the phone getting busy again.

"Bye, Demetrius"I said to my cousin Demetrius.

Previously, i had been overworking myself to guaranteed those people safety whenever there is going to be an upcoming battle at our doorsteps could be any day sooner or later in these months as i was shuffling my papers putting them safely in my files as i locked them up in my drawers with a secret combination which only i know and eventually, i left my headquarter to walk upstairs to my master bedroom closing the door behind me. I stripped off my button up shirt, loosening up my tie. Next I take it off along with my trousers as I sleep in my boxers, then suddenly dreams of her appear when I shut my eyes and lie down on my bed.

Her luxurious hair blowing in the wind, her big brown eyes twinkling happiness as she giggle at something i said to her, the image of us being to change in my fanaticized about us arguing before it get pretty heavy heated after our argument causing us to makeup until she leads me to our bedroom which is only my bedroom at the time to do loads of streamy x-rated stuff in there.

She would secretly be the death of me.