Chapter 3

I heard that they were new rumours running everyone mouths about there is this new vampire on the block who might be related to the ruler of vampire dynasty Alexis by some chance as well as be the first daughter of the first original king of New O...

I heard that they were new rumours running everyone mouths about there is this new vampire on the block who might be related to the ruler of vampire dynasty Alexis by some chance as well as be the first daughter of the first original king of New Orleans but however, I do think I can helped turn her against her own uncle because someone wasn't telling the truth to their kinds were they so I just know this will be interesting to observe to see what might happen next.

A cunningly wicked plan is all I need in order to seduce the girl before I ripped their whole army up into shreds starting with their head whilst I was thinking of a incredible devious idea to ruin their old king heiress to the throne as I am just sitting my whiskey slowly with a devilish smirk on my face when I got interrupted by second in command betas called Grayson to inform of any other progression on the further researched of this mystery girl/ vampire.

"Do you have any other information about this girl who happens to be close with our enemies or are you just simply here to be wasting my precious time?"I asked Grayson irritatedly.

First of all, I will make sure that the vampire clan will get an eye for an eye at any cost to avenge my father's death even if it means hurting their precious beloved daughter or niece right in front of their eyes as we tortured her or blow their whole cottage along with their kingdom down.

Secondly, burnt their place down into ashes until there is nothing remaining of their existence anymore to teach every single vampire a lesson to never mess with the de Luca family again.

"All I know is that she used to live in New England with her family and she is in her teenage years"responded Grayson.

My betas seemed to be having a little trouble finding more information regarding this girl called Andrea Micheal who is incognito to protect herself from the war going on between vampire and werewolves yet I think I might have a fantastic idea to get more valuable information about this girl.

"So here is our new plan for capturing our newest victims of vampire is moi, your alpha is going to hunt her down myself then I will cleverly persuaded that it is too late at night for her to go back home"

There were some questionable looks I was getting for my packs as they were all beginning to wonder why their leader had any other business to be outside doing all of this work including when I could have commanded my men to do anything for me.

On the other hand, I was planning to make her fall at my feet or at my every moves until she slowly started to loses her hopes and I tell me how to get to her uncle to ruin him for all those sins that he has been committed over the years for lying, killing, ruining life of other people for his own happiness plus his betrayal of his own kind too.

"Boss this might be a lot harder for you to do since the girl always has two bodyguards by her side"said Grayson concerningly.

As I am about to leave my office room to head over to my bedroom upstairs as I quickly read through my plan to get revenge on my enemy who has ever betrayed me or hurt anyone else in my pack which I will soon make their lives a living hell for all I cared even though they would be begging for mercy on them.

Furthermore, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw one single tear falling out of their eyes as I punished them for evilness not giving them  any mercy because I am the merciless alpha of Lycan packs so nobody better mess with me unless they like their own lives.

"But you see the thing is that I will always love a hard fight or the toughest of challenges in life," I said thrillingly to Grayson.

Finally, finishing up my cold glass of whiskey as I soon smoked my cigar to soothe my rage of thinking about Alexis killing my dad right in front of my eyes without having a conscious on him while I was watching him snap my dad body in half before burning it up into flames as my mother tried to stop me from running to my father because I was the only living creature that does resemble him also she couldn't even bare to lose her only son.

Trevor comes walking into the room standing by the doorway looking up at me through the staircase as I am on my last steps, wishing my first betas in command will spit out what he does have to say already to me when he does speak up eventually with good news to me.

"I have managed to be able to narrow down on her location as to where she would often like to be alone by herself sometimes"told Trevor.

This day just seems to keep on getting better each and every hours of it is were my brilliant idea of capturing Alexis niece when the only chance of him getting her back are slim next to nothing really but, nevertheless I do love to play a game with the other opponent to watch their hopes of ever seeing their love ones again poof up into flames too.

After all who ever said that a little honest game couldn't even seem to be hurting anybody?

"Where is this so-called place for her when she goes to be alone instead of her bodyguard to protect her?"I asked Trevor intriguingly.

Trevor and Grayson are only my closest friends. They are family to me because we have known them since we were little Cubs. Especially when one of us is in trouble or gets hurt we will always be there for each other no matter what happens in the end.

"It is near the woodland area called beltway avenue"  Trevor called out to me..

Everything is beginning to fall in place where I can go tracked down this unfortunates girl who happens to be related to the vampire king who had murder my father so many years ago, others than that I think it would give him a taste of his own medicine seeing how he like it when someone kills part of his family.

Nothing ever fair in life is it unless you fight for what you want without giving up on a fight in a blood hunger thirsty wars to see who will be the last man standing up in victory while the other suffer from losing everyone else to this precious belongings and not having any dignity left in my triumph as I do defeat him for once and for all.

"Perfect, I think I might know just a place near there when they sells drinks in a bar"I smirked to myself coming up with a successful plan for tomorrow.

In the meantime I am walking inside my bedroom to rest up for my big plans to work tomorrow morning to get one over on Alexis. Also to be thriving in so much victory as I watch the dreadful looks on his face as sadness filled his eyes with lonesome tears of pain to end.

Don't worry father, I will take back everything that was once our just you wait and see until I tears those evils being as their life begins to start flashing before their eyes when all heads will begin to roll at the sounds of my voice.