Chapter 2

Flashback

Flashback

One day of September was the most magnificent thing that I had ever seen in my life as I spends my last time in New England with my friends sitting down on stools in a bar whilst I was taking some small sipped of my Bloody Mary to the point where I was going bored out of my mind until the  huge amount of alcohol which I had consumed did start to affect me therefore I was just about to be joining my muggle friends for a dance when a handsome mysterious man was walking up to me and asked me for a dance as we had dance the night way then one thing led to another.

"Oh holy cow, I can't believe this happened to me last night too!"

My mind being so scrambled from being drunk yesterday was not a good combination of mistake or shame as my mum would ever so carefully put it to me during lecturing me to change my partying lifestyle since I will soon be a fully fledged vampire especially when my vangs started to grow in. I figured that it would be my last hurrah before I leave my days of acting like a human being are over for me to start learning all about my roots in New Orleans.

Furthermore, to make matters even worse than it was for prior to this situation were I felt a connection with him like my instincts was telling me that there was something considerable not human concerning him, in fact his body did seem to be greatly built unlike the other boys who I  had seen in my school unless he does workout more than the average person does in a week.

"Going somewhere are we?"he whispered huskily into my ear standing dangerously close to me.

The proximity of the two of us was standing there one inch away from each other not saying a word to him at moment to gather all my thoughts up knowingness to be enjoying our little stares down as my heart was pounding in my chest but then again my alarm went off on my phone to wake me up.

"Yeah, I have somewhere else to go in a couple of weeks" I said tiredly to him.

Afterwards, I went downstairs to pack my suitcase which was in the middle of the living room when I got a text from my mum who said she was coming back home in a couple of minutes before I went to the kitchen to go get a glass of water to help keep me hydrated for tonight, he appeared to be walking down the stairs also beeline straight to the front door to get outside of my house to go head to wherever he needed to be at the exact time.

Flashback over
My uncle was explaining why I should never ever go near a pack of werewolves outside this kingdom for we could know if that they are evils just because they had killed my dad and now we are branded them as killers for instance they hate everything that we stands for in life henceforth they said we are blood suckers demons with a cold demour.

"How am I supposed to be living my life here, if I can't even go outside these damn lonely four walls?"I asked my uncle.

Sourly, slumping down on a bone chilling couch in the living room whilst listening to my uncle taking safety procedures too seriously though he claims it is for my own good as he constantly go on about the wickedness of this world as well as how he made a promise to my dad to keep me safe.

Moreover, I just got ushered upstairs into my new bedroom to unpack my belongings from my suitcase as I began to play music on phone whilst listening to it during sorting out my stuff not hearing a knock on my bedroom door from the staff of this house to tell me that my uncle was calling me to come back downstairs for supper time.

My uncle began to start clearing his throat before speaking up "It is for your own safety to protect you from being bitten by a werewolf"he goes for the cooked lamb on the table as well as grabs a drink of water to help fix his dry throat.

Everyone else is digging in their meal in the meantime. I think I need to make a good plan for escaping this biggest cottage in the rustic aural area of the woodland where all my childhood memories had been made ten year ago .

"I really think all of this stuff is a little bit unnecessary don't you think" I questioned my uncle's safety measures.

Oh gods know what is going on in my uncle minds as he tries to ignore my request to see the outside world as he is being his overprotective self again ever since I had stepped foot into his home a quiet little cottage nearby the town that never falls asleep at night yet I was just thinking of visiting old places to catch up with longtime friends while I am living in this area until I get what I came here for any day now.

I'm going to try to win over my uncle trust in order for him to let be visit everywhere else in this town or I could maybe wait it out some more time before I start sneaking out of this gigantic cottage as if I don't have any other choices for this matter of disobey my uncle rules and wishes for me.

"Fine, if you must go outside then there is a list of things that you will need to do first for examples is get your training done with one of my highest ranked man in combat fighting always be aware of your surroundings but for now"my uncle says, "I suppose my best men can keep you safe wherever you go"

Good news is my uncle has finally let me have a life with the help of his bodyguard constantly watching over my every move or protest from the bad guy after a couple hour of complaining to him about another people who are my age are allowed to do as they please with their lives while I was just watching the paint dry on my bedroom walls being as lonely as a teenager can get when not doing anything proactively around this house.

Lately, I have been missing my father since his death was trauma from me now coming back to my old family home keeps on bringing a couple more memories of flashbacks leads to my mental breakdown of the week yet I must try and remain strong in everything else that I do with my life.