Chapter 15

The new day was very awkward for both of us who are simply ignoring the fact that we have to face the reality of our situation in this homely cottage on the other side of the Moors where I was continually bumping into him in the kitchen, the livin...

The new day was very awkward for both of us who are simply ignoring the fact that we have to face the reality of our situation in this homely cottage on the other side of the Moors where I was continually bumping into him in the kitchen, the living room, dining room and outside of each other room which was getting a little bit more unusual for me to see him after everything I say to him yesterday did I regret it no, therefore, I will not be the first one to cave into animosity of the deafening silence speak louder than words in a moment of truth, I glimpse at him in his studies room before I had chosen to walk away from the door to carry on with my life now.

Lazily, lying down on my bed when my stomach decided it was time for me to make luncheon for myself whilst Grayson stepped into the kitchen along with the other half his fiancee called Iona who is giggling at something that had been whispered into her ears as he noticed me standing behind the counter making collecting season to give my food some flavour on the stoves and stirred up the mixture as it was scenting everywhere in the air attracting a bunch of hungry Wolves including the one who I was trying to ignore for the time being because he always has been getting under my skin too.

"Do you two want some of my special homemade jumbos soups with freshly made bread too?" I asked Grayson fiancée Iona  Thoughtfully, handing him over a bowl of tasty soups mixed with different types of meats to eat inside of it to give to the both of them.

Once, everyone has been served my soup I did a little taste test assured them that I did not poison my food or it is flavorful for them to be devoured it then everyone else was stuck into my homemade soup as well as my bread which was Annalise speciality when she taught me how to make it in the kitchen together during sing along to one of celine Dion classics hits on the radio.

In the meantime the whole wolves packs was enjoying my meal sitting around the table being surrounded by each other like one large massive family talking amongst themselves in happiness in compared to the loneliness I was feeling deep down in my chest a little quaint pain as my heartstrings was being pulling at my chest whereas a feeling of belonging somewhere was missing from me even though, they were all very friendly also welcoming toward me. Letting me join into their conversation or their fun yet I still felt like a burden to them in the slightest sense of sadness . A sad tear falls out of my eyes.

"Andy, where in the world did you learn to cook like that because you sure won me over with this meal?" Asked Iona, surprisingly to me.

As I kept on looking down at my lunch as if it was the most interesting thing to me then I was going to answered Iona question as she gives me a sad smile on her face when she seemed to notice crestfallen expression on my face wiping a little tears off my eyes furthermore she wrote on her napkin next she had passed it over for me to read because I didn't want to worry anyone else about my feelings to disturb them enjoying their laughter eventually, turning over to napkin to reveal what she had written on it to me.

Are you okay? If you want to go somewhere else after lunch then follow me to the living room when everyone is going on a little scavenger hunt for more food while the others are going to the theatre to watch an old time live performance.

We are all going on an outing such as Grayson, Alice, Grace, Griffin, Nathan are going to the lakeside in Hope Street to go swimming and feeding the ducks!

I mouthed back to Iona "how on Earth do you expect him to let me leave this place?" looked confused at him as I pointed out that Santiago will never let me step one foot out of his place.

There was a note on my site of the table picking up to see what it says on it which said do not worry about him because we got it all under control.

"Come to the kitchen with Grayson and I ," said Iona, getting up from her place on the table.

Slowly, followed them out of the dining room collecting our plates for me to soak in the sink before rinsing them to put them back up in the cabinet whilst listening to their plans to convince Santiago to let me out to get a breath of fresh air outside to join in the leisure of visiting the lakeside according to Iona was not too far from their homes that they lived just around the corner from the pack House.

My throat was perched from all the screaming match i have particially waste on such an irritating man like him for so long when i decides to grab a water bottle out of the fridge to drink as we are discussing our tactic for their leader to let me out into the outdoors to experience joy in the beautiful summer breeze breathin by the lakeside however, we will get him to agreed to it if i promise to behave myself although some rules are supposed to be broken all in all i do intend to live a little whilst not being locked up in the bedroom with the stainless glass window that are hard to burst open and spending my time in the same room really does drives me insane to say the least.

"We need you to be able to sell the first strategy to him, Grayson," I said to Grayson.

Some of his pack members come into the kitchen to compliment me on my cooking skills meanwhile walking in or out of here to head outside to destination to their scavenger hunt for food  in the woods and classic musical production in the theatre watching plays that only shows  in this time of days, for five minutes i pause to ensure no one has heard our talks in here so they do not go rat me out to him concerning of me taking a break from suffocating in this place for months in the same old dusty room for ages.

"He might agree to let you go to Hope Street, but he will have to suggest one condition which is don't break his trust in you", said Grayson.

They both seemed to notice him standing near to the doorframe listening in on our little plans as he cleared his throat to get our attention aim at him when grayson and iona both left me in this room with him in fact trusting the two of us not to ripped each other head off during our huge dispute together was getting too heated whilst he decides to encaged me backing me into a wall to make sure there was nowhere for me to escape from him.

"He might agree to what, huh? Little vampire?"he whispered into my ears, standing dangerously close to me as his breath lingered on my nape making those small frays hairs raise as well as the goose bump on my arms.

Santiago, glance at me with an raise eyebrow in this power stance as we locked eyes give him a little flirty smile alluring him to take one more step closer to me then compelled him into saying yes in regarding me to tag along grayson and his fiance Iona trip to the lakeside moreover her listen and obey my order about agreeing to give me a glimpse of freedom stepping in the light as he hand over my magical necklace back to me ithe palm of my hand despite the fact i promise to not compelled him yet last week. I did not say no to compelling him  did i?

Creating space between us for me to hop off the counter to step around him to go upstairs to get dressed when I was on the second to see if it actually worked on him.

" You will agree to let me go outside this place without you disobeying my orders, did you hear me?"I said to him, repeating his action towards me.

Later on, i walked upstairs to my room to get dress for spending my time with the happy couple as i was feeding the ducks and ranting about my thoughts including some of my feeling of hatred towards him to them hence why they says that they will always be there for me whenever times gets tough then Iona suggested to me the thin lines between love and hates to me indicating things are not as they appeared to seemed sometime in life.

The rest of the day, I pondered on what she meant by that which indeed did destroy my chances of getting a goodnight sleep at the end of the day after i had to see his face tomorrow to compel him to do more stuff for me.