Chapter 8- I found my mate

Patiently, standing there was tortured as I was swept away by her radiance beauty as I was almost close enough to capturing her in my arms whilst watching her every movement even though she had been in this park with two of her bodyguard as well a...

Patiently, standing there was tortured as I was swept away by her radiance beauty as I was almost close enough to capturing her in my arms whilst watching her every movement even though she had been in this park with two of her bodyguard as well as a few of her friends walking towards a field of wildflowers not looking around to see if they were anyone else who was following them here all along the way to go abducted her then I knew that if I kept watching strands of her auburn hair is flowing when the wind is blowing gently at her.

For heaven sake, get a grip on yourself was only a matter of time before I could have gone through with my plan in place of taking her back to my humble abode to be keeping her as my prisoner to send a message to every single vampire or townspeople that nobody messed with family because they would not like what is coming for them.

"I need somebody to get me a little more perversions to avoid getting compelled by a vampire"I demanded to my pack.

As if having those Bloodsuckers slaughter turn an innocent young woman into one of them was not enough for me to salvage the amount of humanity in her memory of what it is like to have a considerable consciousness at least I am not going to kill her just yet, for my masters plan tomorrow is to allure her in as many other things that I will do to her by keeping her in my chambers hold captive for weeks on end being all locked up not allowed to go anywhere else in the world where she would have liked to go.

My phone rang from laying across my office desk to see it was one of my Beta who was calling the phone as I was picking up the phone to answer Trevor at the other line of the phone call to begin to see what he wants for distributing my thoughts process of making a very good, clever and cunning strategy to cut her off from the world around us but accordingly to Trevor, there are these people who are bounty hunters that are offered money to dethroned her uncle and especially to kill them.

Trevor told me over the phone "Sure Alpha, but I think some of these bounty hunters are going after her uncle Alexis and her since they have finally figured out how to track down her local"

A tiny bit more concern has begun to spark my interest when listening to Trevor, my second-hand man, inform me of a group of people who were wanting to be able to capture her, following after that is to assassinate them one by one. Look Like her old uncle Alexis was not very good at making allies than gaining almost a decade of bringing in thousands of enemies to destroy his upcoming empire.

The Alpha inner Wolf in me is telling me to protect her from those sorts of people who are seeking revenge against the two of them us Alexis including his niece because of all the wrongful death he had caused another embodiment of people, however, I am somewhat responsible for her safety only for the reasons that she is mate and safety should have come first before anything else.

"Capture her skillfully by making sure that she is isolated from everyone else and do not even touch a single piece of hair on her body" I ordered Trevor.

There is a portrait of my mum sitting on my desk which was reminding me of my mother's famous scolding for kidnapping someone who does not deserve to be held captive in my home as she was the daughter of the late king of vampires just by simply being related to one other unpleasant killer.

On the other hand, at least she will be safe with me for the time being in a place where nobody else can locate her because a family friend of mine is a witch and they have offered to help us to make disguise spells on her to change the appearance of her to everyone except for herself.

"Does she have some great hold over you or compel you from afar?" Trevor quipped to me.

Sometimes, werewolves have no complete control of their inner wolf instinct especially when it comes to their mate being in danger to other people like human being are often afraid of vampire sucking out all of their blood as well as leaving them dying on the cold hard street in the middle of nowhere until they fade away leaving nothing but just another empty body without a soul nor a spirits to stay in.

Another reason, to protect from those who has been against her seen she was made into world not having a choice to be normal instead she is a vampire that drinks blood, turns off her humanity switches along with many more things even though she has not been causing anyone harm yet the town peoples are terrorise of her existence to say the most i believe that she is innocent too.

"I have got no time for your jokes or questions about her forcing me to like her when in fact we are running on a tight schedule,Trevor"I said impatiently to Trevor.

This deadly silence was enough to know i was harsh on my men for yelling at them for trying to questioned me for changing my motives of my well thought out plan in only one day before it all commences tomorrow afternoon just right to prior sunset to keep her safe from those vampire killing hands as i am doing what is right by not causing any harm to her then, i quickly begin to lists out everyone's roles to him over my phone for him to explain everything to them.

"Anyways, let's get back to this task at hand shall we liam and see you later" said Treveor sobering up from being a joker.

Immediately, pinching the bridges of my nose then exhale out a breath to let out some of my steams to relax as i was going to get out of my office to blow of all my stress regarding this current problem to sort out this instant to ensure everyone safety is not being indanager of each other like my father used to say everyone safety must be put before your own at the end day you only got one kingdom so ruled it.

Those are very wise for any powerful leader of a pack which has stuck to me ever since he used to teach me when I would follow everywhere he went and now I think it is time to be overshadowing me whilst he is watching after he went to seek peace in a better place.

"I will tell you with the rest later for now, please do as I say"I sighed in distressingly to Trevor.

Carefully, slamming my phone on the table in a far left corner of this gym room picking up my boxing gloves as I throw a punch at my punching bag causing it to shake or rattle slightly at the forces of the impact on it. Continuously, it with so much frustration store up in me as i was not noticing my knuckles were turning bloody at this rate, eventually, Greyson walk in the room along with a female cousin of his whose is called Allison yet we called her Allie because we are all super close like family in my pack.

Allie looked at the state i was in shaking her head at me for not taking care of myself even if she is not saying any words at me knowing that her simple worried expression would at least do the trick as this looks is 'stop being to hard on yourself and one day i hope you would find a girl who is woman enough to put up with you' types of looks make me thinks to myself i am better off being an alone wolf. Allie hugs me letting me know that I am alone then we pull apart like all was good in the world.

My pack is going to be all shocked or disgusted by the news I will be telling them tomorrow!