prologue

"Are you sure abhi?? I hope we are not taking any wrong step which will hurt both our families" Akshu asked after abhi told her the plan of running out.

"Akshu,jaan you trust me na? I know it's not easy for us, but we can not be struck with them forever who don't care about us" Abhi tried explaining her while cupping her cheeks.

"But what about your mom? Will she not feel bad? Abhi every mom have a dream to see their children's marriage. Unfortunately,I've lost both my mom's. I can understand the pain. Please abhi think about your decision"

"Fine. Your concern is about mom na? Then why don't we ask her? Let me call her" Abhi took out his mobile phone from his pocket and dialled his mom's number.

"Hello!! Beta where are you? Here everyone are standing tensed. It's time to take your baraat to Goenka house." Manjiri asked as soon as she picked up the call.

"Ma. I'm with akshu"

"Akshu? Beta, how is she? How is her health? Everything good na?" She asked worriedly.

"Yes maa everything is fine. She is fine. Maa I'll just come to the point. I can't marry Arohi, because I and Akshu love each other a lot and can not stay with out each other. Ya, we agree it's too late now, we should have confessed it before itself but ma everything happens for good reasons only na?"

"Abhi, I am so happy that finally you both are together." She cried happily. "Now come home fast, we will sort out rest of the matter here"

"No ma. We are not coming back home. I know what's gonna happen, sir will never agree. Arohi will create some drama. Akshu's family won't agree with us being together" He told

"Then what's your decision abhi?" She asked.

"Maa I've decided that me and Akshu will get married and settle somewhere far from this chaos" He told.

"Beta, Akshu what's your decision?" She asked calmly

"Aunty for me family matters the most,but now I cannot stay away from Abhi. I cannot tolerate the pain of losing him once again" Told Akshu.

"Baccho I'm happy with your decision. I know this is wrong, in this way you are hurting both the families but now your happiness matters the most. I agree with Abhi, family will not agree with your relation. You both have suffered a lot in your life and now I want you both to stay happy. With each other. I'm with you" Manjiri expressed her feelings to them.

"Maa, Are you happy?" Abhi asked while entwining Akshara's hand with his.

"If my children are happy then I'm happy. God bless you both" She hanged the call after blessing them both.

"Akshu,What's your decision?" He asked keeping her both the hands on his chest.

"Yes" She replied with a smile.

Holding their hands tight they entered the temple and a new journey begins

This will be a proper love story of Abhira, away from family. Let me know how excited you guys are for this.