Goenka's meet Abhira

Akshara was standing in front of Goenka house, tears were rolling through her eyes continuously. She could feel the fresh air around. But for the first time she is shivering to go in. She don't have guts to face her family. Abhi turned her towards him and hugged her tight trying to calm her down.

"Shhhh... Jaan please.. Please no.. Don't cry na. See I'm with you. Not matter what I'll never leave your side. Please jaan shaant ho jao" Abhi told consoling her who had now buried her whole face in his chest. Abhi could feel her breathe getting uneven, so he parted the hug and held her face between his palms.

"Akshu breathe, breathe Akshu breathe. Come on you've to breathe. Mumma papa ke chotu sherni ho na, come one sherni darte nahi hai, they are very brave. And even my girl is very brave. Come on breathe. "

Akshu felt calm hearing his words and tried adjusting her breathes. Once she was alright, Abhi held her hand close to his heart and spoke,

"Jaan chahe kuch bhi ho jaye, kuch bhi main tumhara sath kabhi nahi chodunga. I promise" He said.

"Main bhi" She whispered

"You've to be strong Akshu, tum jaanti ho na ke main tumhe iss halat main nahi dekh sakta. Please jaan." Abhi told

"Don't worry Abhi, I'm fine. Tumhari Akshu sabse brave hai" She told assuring him. He kissed her forehead and holding her hand in his, they moved inside.

.
.
.

The Goenka's were sitting in the hall having their usual tea time. Akshara felt herself tearing again. She missed them. She missed them alot. Her kairav and vansh bhaiya, her mimi and AG, her badi mumma and bade papa, her house, she missed them alot.

"Bade papa" She let out a whisper. Everyone  turned towards the door and found Akshara standing there along with Abhimanyu. Kairav was the first one to rush towards her and took her in his arms which led Abhimanyu and Akshara's hand to separate

"Akshu..Akshu Tu..tu kaise hai..? Tu..tu kaha thi? Tu theek hai na? Speak up Akshara" Kairav asked caressing her face.

"I'm fine Bhaiya. How are you?" She asked.

"How can I be Akshu? How can I be without my sister? I was scared Akshara, I thought I lost you forever" Kairav told crying. Akshu shook her head and wiped away her brother's tears. One by one everyone met Akshara except bade papa.
Akshara could clearly see pain, sadness and anger in his eyes.

"Apni Akshu se nahi miloge bade papa?" She asked with a teary voice. Bade papa couldn't control anymore, he spread his hands wide and Akshara ran into his arms. His arms always gives her the same feeling which kartik's arms gave her. Feeling of love and protection. Feeling of care and concern.

"Kaise hai meri bacchi? Kaha chali gayi thi haan? Daara diya tha beta tune hume" Bade papa told. Akshu could feel him crying so she parted herself from him and wiped his tears indicating him not to cry.

"Please don't cry. You know na I can't see you crying" Akshu told making Bade papa smile. It was when vansh noticed a mangalsutra in Akshu's neck and sindoor on her hairs.

"Akshu? Yeh kya hai? Sindoor aur mangalsutra?" Vansh asked making everyone notice Akshu properly.

"Akshu tum..tumne shaadi kar le? You..you got married? Mimi asked.

"Akshu? What is this? Tell us what's going on beta?" Badi mumma asked.

"Reply us Akshara" Kairav told. Anger was clearly visible in his voice.