Abhira or Abhimanyu and Akshara?

"Ak.. Akshara kon?" Abhimanyu asked. "Kyunki jiss Akshara ko mai jaanta hoon, she never keeps quiet." He said.

"Hey! I'm not talkative" Akshara snapped at him.

"There is the Akshara I know." He said with a smile and everybody around except Akshara broke into a laughter.

To give them the privacy, everyone left the room. Neil, on the way assured Akshara that everything is alright to which Akshara nodded.

As soon as everyone left, Abhimanyu's eyes met Akshara's. He lifts his hand forward indicating Akshara to come close.

While Akshara was taking baby steps towards him, he Irritatedly spoke,

"Akshu, if I would be in the condition of walking I would have picked you up and made you sit on my lap. Please come here babes."

When Akshara sat beside him holding his hand a tear from her eyes fell down and slowly she started sobbing.

"Jaan" He said and raised her chin with his index finger.

"A.. Abhi... I.. I thought, I.. I thought, I lost you Abhi. I was so scared" She said and started crying.

Abhimanyu with his free hand pulled her towards his chest and started caressing her hairs. He did not stop her from crying because he knew, she had to let it out.

"Abhi... What if you wouldn't have woken up? I would have died Abhimanyu. I.. I cannot live without you. You are my everything Abhi everything." She said clutching into his hospital shirt and again broke into tears.

10 minutes passed but Akshara's cries did not stop. So Abhimanyu tried to calm her.

"Akshu jaan, look at me." Akshara looked at him and he felt pain in his heart seeing his love in the condition. With very difficulty he raised his other hand and wiped away her tears.

"Akshu past is past. And look I'm absolutely fine. So please don't cry. Look what you've done to yourself? Didn't you take your food on time? Look at your face, you've lost your glow." He said looking at her.

"I get that glow only when you are with me Abhi. Without you everything feels incomplete." She said with a small smile.

"Akshu now please enough of sadness ok? Chalo give me a kiss." He said and leaned forward.

"Shut up Abhi" She said giggling.

Both were lost in each other, when Akshara spoke.

"Abhi, 2 mahine pehle jo hua woh nahi hona chahiye tha. It all happened became of me and for that I'm really very very sorry"

"Wait wait.. Please repeat the last words once again. Sorry? Seriously Akshu? You are telling me sorry, why? He asked. Anger slowly started consuming him.

"Abhi yeh sab meri wajah se... " She couldn't complete her sentence as Abhimanyu spoke in between.

"Akshu enough. Tumhari wajah se kuch nahi hua hai so please I request you stop blaming yourself." He said angrily. Seeing her face fallen, he held her hand in his and continued, "Akshu jo kuch bhi hua woh humare destiny Mai likha tha, and we couldn't change it. Look now we are together so please relax, aab mai tumhe chod ke kahi nahi jaa raha kabhi nahi jaa raha" He said. Akshara nodded with a small smile yet had some dissatisfaction in her mind and heart.

"Promise me Abhi you'll never do this again."

"If it's the matter to save you, then I'll keep on doing it. Because for me you are important and nothing else." He said. Akshara looks at him and caresses his hairs. Their lips were about to meet when Neil suddenly barged in.

"Oops sorry bhaiya bhabhi. Actually Dr. Raghav wanted to come in toh mene socha ek baar check kar loon kuch aisa waisa kaam toh nahi chal raha andar" He said sheepishly.

"Uske liye tu knock kar sakta tha na idiot" Abhimanyu said irritatedly while Neil smiled seeing him like this.

"Why you laughing idiot?"

"I missed yeh sab bhai.. Aapko aur bhabhi ke romance ke beech haddi ban na" He said and immediately ran out.

As soon as Neil left, Akshara broke into a laughter and Abhimanyu smiled seeing her laugh so peacefully.

"Bohot hassi aa rahi Akshara kya baat hai?" Dr. Raghav asked while entering the ward. Akshara just showed him her tongue playfully. Abhimanyu Birla sat there confused and frowning looking at their interaction.

"Hi Dr Abhimanyu, myself Dr. Raghav. I'm your physiotherapist" Raghav said with a smile.

"And why do I need a physiotherapist?" Abhimanyu asked frowning. Raghav looked at Akshara and Akshara at Abhimanyu.

"And why don't you need a physiotherapist Abhi?"

"Because I'm completely alright."

"No you are not. 2 mahine se chalne chulne ke aadat chali gayi and thoda exercise chahiye na Abhi tumhe" Akshara said.

"Haa toh I'll do exercise at home"

"I'm not talking about your gym executive Abhi. I'm talking about a proper exercise which your body needs and Raghav will help you in that and it's final. No more arguments." Akshara said firmly to which Abhimanyu nodded unwillingly because he knew there is not point arguing with her.

"Okay so Dr. Abhimanyu will get discharged by tomorrow evening I guess so I'll come to your home from day after tomorrow. Is it fine Akshara?" Raghav asked.

"Absolutely fine." She smiled at him.

As soon as Raghav left the room, Abhimanyu pulled Akshara near to him.

"Yeh do mahine mai coma mai chala gaya tumne ek naya dost bana liya?" Abhimanyu asked.

"Dost? Arey woh toh mera.. " She couldn't complete her sentence because Mahima came in to give Abhimanyu some medicines.

Abhimanyu yet felt uncomfortable with Raghav and Akshara's friendship. He felt something is not right. Pushing his thoughts aside he smiled at Akshara and fell into a deep sleep.

To Be Continued

Another chapter ends. Hope you guys liked it.

Who is Raghav to Akshara? The person who guesses correctly gets a spoiler in their dm for the upcoming drama😉

Also, this story is properly planned now. So do you guys want the daily update of this story? If yes do let me know in the comments. Chapters might be short though.