Akshara meets Aarohi

After speaking to that person, Abhi was pacing up and down in the balcony tensed. He could not believe what he heard. Neil and Aarohi are married and are in Paris. Oh God he have to protect his Akshu from that Aarohi. He cannot see her breaking down again, she needs to get better from the past incidence. He will let her know the truth soon but not atleast now. He cannot spoil their honeymoon.

He was about to go inside when he saw Akshu standing there looking at him blankly. Did she hear his talks? No.. No.. No chance she could here. He made sure she was sleeping when he was on the call.

"Jaan. What happened?" Abhi asked.

"I should ask you this Abhi, what happened to you? Are you hiding something from me?" She asked

"No.. No jaan.. No why will I hide anything from you?" Abhi asked.

"To whom were you talking Abhi?" She asked instead answering his question.

"Nothing baby. I.. I was pla..planning a surprise for you" He told fumbling with his words which made it clear to Akshu that he is lying. "Did you hear anything baby?" He asked.

"No. Nothing. Let's go for dinner." She told and turned to go inside but Abhi held her hand and pulled her close which  resulted her hit his chest.

"Akshu, you are feeling good na? Are you feeling tired?" He asked.

"No Abhi. I am fine. I think you were right about me imagining of Aaru being here." She told.

"Jaan. Please dont think about that. Let's no spoil our honeymoon na" He told cupping her cheeks.

"You are right" She told happily and kissed his cheeks.

"Bass itna he?" He asked. "What about here?" He asked pointing at his lip.

"Oye Mr. Doctor limit main raho" Akshu told.

"Oye" He told and pulled her more close. Soon their lips met. It was slow and passionate kiss.

After a while they both were getting ready for the dinner when suddenly Akshara stumbled a bit resulting the show piece fall which was kept on the rack. Abhimanyu quickly ran towards her and made her sit on the chair and started checking her.

"Akshu. Jaan you fine na? What happened to you suddenly? Wait let me check your BP." He told and was about to move towards the cupboard but Akshu pulled him back.

"I am fine Abhi. Just a bit of tiredness. But I am absolutely fine" She told making him understand.

"But tumhe achanak se chakkar kaise?" He asked

"Buddhu chakkar achanak se he aate hai. Bata ke nahi aate ke 'main aaraha hoon' aur waise bhi tumhari Akshu bhuki hai isliye usse chakkar aarahe hai" She told rubbing her tummy.

"Wait. I'll order the dinner her itself." Abhi said.

"No no no. I want to go down Abhi and get some fresh air. Please na. I am bored sitting here" She told with a puppy face which melted her Abhi within seconds.

"Come" He told and carefully held her hand taking her downstairs.

"I know Akshu, you are stressed with that morning incident but trust me I'll make everything fine very soon" He thought.

The dinner was taking time to come and Abhi was busy in his mobile which made Akshu angry.

"Room main bada honeymoon honeymoon karta hai aur yaha apni biwi ko dekh bhi nahi raha hai" Akshu murmured to herself.