Akshara to Rescuse

Abhimanyu woke up only to find the other side of the bed empty. He looked at the clock which showed 4:30.

"Where did Akshu go this early?" He asked. Pushing away the duvet he made his way downstairs only to find Anand and Mahima sitting there.

"Tau ji, Tai ji, didn't you guys sleep?" He asked.

"We just got up beta. How is Manjiri?" Anand asked

"She was not fine yesterday night tau ji. We made her eat sleeping pills yesterday night. I guess she might not be awake before 10 " Abhimanyu explained

"And where is Akshara?" Mahima asked.

"I don't know tai ji. I came down in search of her" He replied looking around. "She might be with maa" He continued.

"Abhimanyu we have to leave for hospital by 8:00. Do you have any idea what are we going to do next?" Anand asked.

"I don't know Tauji. I already spoke to the lawyer. He is not sure whether sir will get the bail as all the proofs are against o
him" Abhimanyu told as he seated beside Mahima.

"I don't know what's going to happen next. There is already so much of tension and upon that the media is creating ruckus outside the house. What are we going to answer them?" She told.

"Forget about the media Mahima. Anyways we are not answerable to them. The main point is how do we get Harsh out. I don't want the matter to reach till the court, if it does then it's gonna be very difficult for us to handle" Anand kept forward his point.

"Don't worry tai ji m, tauji. Anyways we are going to the police station right, we will talk to the inspector." Abhimanyu tried calming them.

The three of them kept on discussing about the matter. Soon the time struck 8 . It was time for them to leave to the police station. Abhimanyu started growing worried about Akshara. She was no where to be found. He kept on calling her but he did not get any response from other side.

"Come Abhimanyu let's go" Anand told.

"Haan.. Ah tauji, you taiji and Parth bhai go, I'll follow you guys" He told scratching his forehead.

As soon as they left the house Abhimanyu turned towards Aarohi and asked,

"Do you have any idea about Akshu? Where is she?" He asked.

"How will I know? She is your wife right, it's your responsibility to know about her whereabouts" Aarohi told and turned to leave but was stopped by Abhimanyu.

"Look Aarohi, we are already stressed about the recent happenings. If you know where is Akshu please tell me" He told in his very calm voice.

"I don't know where is she. Infact I had not seen her from the time we had return from the hospital yesterday night. Neil is also missing. I guess they have gone to the temple. You know right how much does your biwi believes in puja path everything. And now please go to the police station, they would be waiting for you. I'll be with Manjiri maa" She told and left from there.

.
.
.

As soon as Abhimanyu entered the police station, his eyes fell on his father who was standing behind the bars in a very disheveled condition. His heart sank for a moment seeing his father in this condition. He was about to go towards him but stopped in between as he heard inspector and his tauji arguing. He glanced at his father for the last time and went towards the rest of the family members.

"Tauji what's happening?" Abhimanyu asked.

"Look at them Abhimanyu, the inspector is saying that we have to take the matter to the court. They are not able to find any proof in favour to us" Anand replied.