Akshara's Decision

In was midnight, Akshara was in Goenka mansion as Manish asked her to stay here tonight and let them know her decision by tomorrow morning.

Abhimanyu came to her room through window, and found her sleeping in a wierd position. After today's morning incident, Bade papa had asked Akshu to stay here and let them know her decision while they asked Abhimanyu to stay in his home. Akshu was against this but Kairav made her understand that it was just a matter of one night. Akshu unwillingly went and locked herself inside her room. She did not even have her lunch and dinner.

Abhi came and sat beside her, and noticed her dried tears and pale face. His heart sank for seeing his life in this condition. Already his jaan has suffered a lot in past, and to keep her happy he had taken her to Mumbai far from everyone but now again she has to face everything. He cursed himself for taking her to paris, if they wouldn't have gone there, Akshu would not have spotted Aarohi and this drama would not have taken place.

His eyes then went on her cheeks which was had red due to Bade papa's slap. He started caressing it when he felt them hot. Checking her forehead and neck, he found that she is having fever. Immediately he took her in his arms and made her comfortable on the bed. Taking the medical kit from the side drawer he started searching for the medicines.

He was about to wake her up but heard the knock on the door which scared him. If anyone from the family found him here, then again they would start some drama but he cannot leave his Akshu in this condition. He was relived when he heard kairav's voice who was asking Akshu to open the door.

"Yeh toh apna he banda hai" He told and opened the door. Kairav was  shocked seeing Abhi there, he was about to speak up aloud when Abhi stopped him

"Kairav.. Kairav.. Main tumhe explain karta hoon. Travelling ke wajah se aur aaj sab ke drama ke wajah se Ashu ke tabiyat bigad gayi hai. She is having fever" As soon as Abhi completed his sentence, Kairav ran towards Akshu checking her.

"Kairav relax. Jayada nahi hai, I've already checked it. I was about to wake her up and give her the meds but tab tak tum aagaye." He told when he saw Kairav panicking. "She had her dinner right? " Abhi asked.

"No Abhi, from the time you went from here, she just locked herself in the room. She did not even have her lunch." Kairav informed. Abhi shook his head in disbelief and asked kairav to bring the food.

He sat near her and started caressing her hairs with tears in his eyes. He know how much family mean to her, but he needs her too. There is 50% possibility that she can choose her family but there is even 50% possibility that she can choose him.

"I know Akshara, this is the hardest decision of your life. I know how much family matters to you, but I won't be able to live without you Akshu. But the decision will be yours and I'll respect it. Ek baat yaad rakhna, yeh dil sirf tumhare liye dhadakta hai aur hamesha tumhare liye he dhadakte rahega." Abhi told and kissed her forehead unaware of the fact that this was heard by both Kairav and Akshu.

Kairav came inside knocking the door which made Abhi come out his thoughts, he quickly got up and wiped his tears before Kairav could spot them.

"Ahh.. Abhi, can you please feed her the food. I'm sure she is not gonna have it from my hand. So can you please?" Kairav asked, Abhi nodded his head and Kairav went after handling the plate to Abhi.

"Akshu, meri jaan get up na" Abhi told sitting beside her. Akshara who was already awake, slowly opened her eyes and found him sitting beside, looking at her lovingly. She let out a small smile and gestured him through her eyes to make her sit. Abhimanyu smiled on this innocent girl and helped her.