Manjiri in dilemma

(A/N : I'm very tired today. Had lots of things to do, so couldn't write a proper chapter but as promised that there will be daily updates so here it is. . Wrote this chapter in span of 20 mins so don't mind if it turned out to be the worst chapter. Also, you guys might hate Manjiri in this and upcoming few chapters ☺)

It's been a month since Abhimanyu has come home and he was put on complete rest. No going out and only having home made food.

In this past 1 month, Abhira had been each other's support. Akshara had been taking care of Abhimanyu very well. They used to spend time with each other, sometimes in the garden or sometimes with the family.

Abhimanyu had observed one thing, that the heavy sleeper Akshara now gets up very fast. When he asked her the reason she simply said that she wants to take care of him.

Currently, Abhimanyu was getting ready to go the hospital. He is doing surgery after 3 Months. He is a bit scared but Mahima will be there with him which relaxed him a bit.

"Where is my watch?" He asked himself and searching around.

"Akshu Akshu" He shouted.

"Yes Abhi?" Akshara replied from the Washroom.

"Meri watch?" He asked.

"Bed ke side wale drawer mai." She said.

Abhimanyu shook his head and went towards the bed. He opened the drawer and found the watch but when he was going to close the drawer, his eyes fell on a bottle. Taking out he read the name of the medicine.

"Eszopiclone? Why is it kept here?" He asked himself. Suddenly something struck him which made his eyes widened in shock. "Akshu? Kahi yeh Akshu ka toh nahi?" He asked himself. His thought suddenly went to the times when he used to see Akshara taking some medicine and he asked her about it, she used to reply with Vitamins tablets.

"I.. I've to talk to her." Saying this he got up and went near to washroom and knocked the door.

"Yes Abhi? Won't you let me bath?" She asked giggling.

"I've to talk something very important to you." He said sternly. Akshara sensed that something would have so she quickly started to get ready.

By the time she came out, Abhimanyu was sitting on the bed starring at with pain and anger. She was about to go towards him but stopped seeing content in his hand. She looked at him and then again at the mini bottle.

"Abhi.. Abhi I can explain." She said. Before Abhimanyu could say anything Mahima called him, asking him to have breakfast soon as they have to leave for the hospital.

Abhimanyu gave her one last look of disappointment and left the room. Akshara closed her eyes and mentally scolded herself.

During the whole breakfast Abhimanyu did not speak a word. Neither to Akshara nor to anyone else. Everyone understood that there is something unusual going on between them but decided not to speak as it will be better for them to sought out on their own.

"Akshara won't you be coming to the hospital today?" Anand asked.

"No tauji. I'm going with Nishta to her school. They are having some singing competition, so I'm invited as a guest." Akshara replied.

"Oh. All the best beta" He said her and one by one everyone left the table.

Abhimanyu did not even bid bye to Akshara which was noticed by Manjiri. She couldn't control herself anymore so she pulled Akshara to a corner.

"Beta, I know this is your personal matter but please if anything is going on between you and Abhi sought it out soon. Already you guys had been away from each other for so long, please dont create anymore distance." Manjiri said.