Drugs?

As soon as the Birla's reached the hospital, Harshavardhan was the first one to run inside followed by others only to bumped the inspector who was standing near the reception waiting for them.

"Yaha pe Harshavardhan Birla kon hai?" The inspector asked.

"Ji mai hoon"

"Aur yeh sab?" He asked pointing towards the rest.

"Yeh sab meri family hai." Harsh replied.

"Dekhiye, mai bina baat ko ghumaye seedha point pe aata hoon. Baat yeh hai ke aapke hospital main drugs paaya gaya hai" Inspector declared and everyone gasped hearing him.

"That's not possible. Drugs? Woh bhi humare hospital mai?" Mahima asked not believing the inspector words.

"Ji madam. Yeh dekhiye" He showed them a carton which had small packets of powdery white substance.

"Par yeh yaha humare hospital mai kaise aaya?" Parth asked.

"Yeh toh aap log ko he batana padega" Inspector replied.

"Sir, please trust us, we don't know about them. Hume nahi pata yeh sab yaha kaise aaya. We.. We really don't know" Anand told rubbing his forehead.

"Then I'm sorry. We need to arrest Harshavardhan Birla aur hospital ko bhi seal karna padega" The inspector told shocking everyone.

"What? Arrest?" Everyone shouted in union.

"But sir, yaha pe bohot patients hai. Unka kya?" Neil asked stating the fact.

"Unka intazam humne dusre hospital mai kar diya hai. And ya aap charo (pointing towards Mahima, Anand ,Aarohi and Abhimanyu) ke medical license bhi cancel kiya jaata hai" The inspector told dropping another bomb.

"Aab please hatiya, hume bohot kaam hai. Patel patel" He called out one of his constable who arrived in no time. "Inko arrest kijiye" He told pointing towards Harshavardhan.

Harsh looked at abhi to speak something or defend him but in return he found only silence from him and Akshara.

.
.
.

Abhimanyu and Anand comes home late after making sure the patients have been shifted. They couldn't go to police station to meet Harsh because the visiting time was already over. The inspector, being a very good friend of Birla's made sure that Harsh would not face any difficulties behind the bars. He trust Birla's but his duty is his priority.

Here, Akshara had given Manjiri sleeping pill as per Mahima's instructions coz it was very difficult for them to handle Manjiri who was crying hell after listening to her husband's arrest. Shefali was called to her office. She was asked to write the information about the latest news about Birla's which did not go well with Parth and it led to a fight between them.

Aarohi and Neil were in their room trying to get some sleep as it was going to be a tiring day tomorrow. Mahima was thinking about her career. Everything was spoiled. She felt insulted.

Abhimanyu, after making sure everyone is alright left to his room only to find his wife standing near the wall lost in her thoughts and staring at nothing particular. He slowly went, turned her around and took her in a tight hug. It was only her hug which can calm him down. It was indeed a very bad day for him. First him ignoring Akshara and then his father getting arrested. He did no bother about his medical license but was worried for his father. He hates his father because of few reasons but can't see him suffering.

"Abhiii shaant hojao please" Akshara told feeling the wetness on her shoulder. He was crying.

"A.. Aks.. Akshu, Sir... Woh.. Woh the..theek honge na?" Hearing his breaking voice she broke the hug and made him sit on the bed. Holding his hands in hers, she spoke,

"Papa bilkul theek honge aur kal hum sab ke sath ghar pe bhi honge. I promise" She assured him.

Akshara made him lay down on the bed, covering him with a duvet and Caressing his hairs. "Sojao Abhi. Tomorrow is gonna be very tiring day" She whispered. After making sure he is fallen asleep, she kissed his forehead and silently left the room with her phone.

.
.
.

Standing in the lawn, she dialled someone's no.

"Kya aap mujhe uss aadmi ke baare mai information de sakte hai?" She asked to someone on the phone...

".......... "

"Good. Jaldi se Birla hospital ke bahar miliye" She replied and cut the call.

"Sab kuch theek hojayega aab" She thought unaware of the storm which is going to change her life forever.

To Be Continued

Finally!!! The update is here. Hope you all liked it.

Keep guessing what's gonna happen next.. ( something major is gonna happen with Abhimanyu very soon)