The Truth

The same night Akshara had panic attacks again and again. It was very painful for Abhi to see his love of life going through so much. He did not ask her anything as he knew it's not the correct time.

The whole night Abhi kept hugging her tight and she kept on snuggling more and more in his arms.

After a while, Abhi could hear soft snores. Once he saw Akshu sleeping peacefully, he tucked Akshu comfortably in the duvet. He slowly got up from his place, picked up his phone and slowly made his way towards the hall.

.
.
.

He literally dialled all the staff's number but couldn't exactly find out what had actually happened in the hospital. Everyones saying was that Akshu had last met Rohan.

He thought to dial Rohan's number, but did not as it was too late in the night. He was just thinking about Akshu when he heard a glass breaking from their room.

Getting scared he rushed to room only to find glass pieces shattered on the floor and Akshu sitting on the bed, hugging her knees to her chest and eyes tightly shut. He rushed towards her and took her in his arms.

"Akshu. Baby calm down na. See I'm here na baba please open your eyes. Baba please" He told caressing her cheeks.

She slowly opened her eyes and hugged him tight.

"Abhi.. Abhi please don't leave me. I.. I'm scared please Abhi" She told with a shivering voice.

"Shh.. Don't be scared Akshu I'm here ok. Your Abhi is here."

Whole night passed in this way.

.
.
.

The next morning, Abhi got up and did not find Akshu nearby. He checked the whole room, balcony, bathroom but couldn't find her anywhere. Fear rushed through his veins. He ran down stairs and started calling her but still there was no response from her. He was about to leave the kitchen when he spotted a paper properly folded and kept on the dinning table. It read:

"Good morning hubby!! Hope you had a good sleep, I know it was not a good one just because of me and I'm so sorry for it. Leaving for hospital and will meet you there during lunch hours. You were very much stressed yesterday night so thought not to disturb your sleep. Kept the breakfast on the table please have it.
Your Akshu💕"

He tightly Clenched his fist in anger after reading the letter. Here he is tensed about her Wherabouts and she doesn't even care about him. Now he get it why she left for the hospital early morning. She is running away from him. His questions.

Quickly getting dressed Abhi left to the hospital. He wants to talk to Akshara then and there. The state which he had seen her yesterday was something which he couldn't even dream about. He left the home without having anything coz he knew Akshara had not eaten anything.

.
.
.

In hospital Akshara was simply sitting in her cabin thinking about the past incidents which happened with her. Unknowingly tears started flowing through her eyes.

She wants to share everything with Abhi but the next moment she denies the idea. What if Abhimanyu takes any wrong step against Rohan?What if Rohan harms Abhi? She then finally decides not to tell Abhi anything about it.

She was lost in her thoughts when someone entered her cabin with knocking. Akshara was shocked seeing that person in front of her.

Here, Abhimanyu entered the hospital and was about to move towards Akshara's cabin when he was informed that a patient is badly injured and needed a quick treatment.