Abhira in Paris

Abhira were sitting in the balcony looking at the Eiffel tower, which was clearly visible from their hotel room.
They did not go anywhere out  because they were hell tired of 10hrs flight.

"Abhi where are we going tomorrow?" Akshu asked.

"I don't know" He simply replied.

"You don't know? What does that mean?" She asked.

"Arey baba I meant to say that I don't know where are we going. I've hired a guide so he will inform us tomorrow." Abhi told.

"Ohh. I thought we are going to spend our vacation in this room itself" Akshu told taunting Abhi because he was the one who did not allow her to go out anywhere today.

"Correction madam. It's not vacation, it's called honeymoon. By the way, nice idea ha, we can spend time in this room itself. Just you, me and the bed" He told winking at her which made Akshu's cheek turn pinkish.

"Don't blush Akshu. People does that on honeymoon. Also this won't be the first time we will be doing this" He told teasing her.

"Shut up Abhi" She told blushing badly.

"Hey!! Let's do it now na" He continued teasing her.

"Abhiii"

She got up and ran inside the room while Abhi followed her. Tired they fell on bed in each other's arms breathing heavily.

"Akshu?? You are happy na?" Abhi asked out of nowhere.

"Abhi tumhe pata hai? Mumma papa ke jaane ke baad shayad he kabhi main itni khush hui hogi. Socha tha ek behen hai jiske sahare jeyungi par woh behen he mujhse nafrat karne lag gayi. Kairav bhaiya aur vansh bhaiya do beheno ke beech phas gaye. Bade papa, badi mumma, mimi, Ag sab ne mujhe bola Aaru ke liye compromise kar le aur main khushi khushi uske liye compromise karna shuru kardi. In fact mene Aaru ke liye ghar tak chod diya. I am a family person aur family se dur rehna was not easy for me but I did just for my sister thinking she will forgive me but nah, kabhi nahi aaya woh din. Yaha tak mene aapne pyaar ko usse de diya. I swear Abhi agar tumhari aur Aaru ke shaadi ho jaati na toh main pakka mar gayi hoti." She told and tears started falling from her eyes.

Abhi pulled her on top of him and wiped her tears off and kept kissing her forehead numerous times. After sometimes, he heard low snores and found Akshu sleeping on his chest with a cute pout on her face. She was looking hell tired. He slowly covered them with the blanket and switched off the lights.

"Meri jaan ne bohot saha hai aapni life main. I swear Akshu I'll never let you face any more difficulties in your life. I'll always be with you" He told not knowing a huge strom is waiting for them.

.
.
.

It was the noon time, Abhira were having their lunch in the restaurant. They travelled a lot of places from morning. Akshu wanted to travel more but Abhi did not allow her seeing the tiredness which was clearly visible on her face.

"Baby please na now let's go to our room. I promise we'll go at night to see the Eiffel tower. You know it's looks damn beautiful during night" Abhi tried to convince Akshu who was angry with him.

"Pakka na?" She asked in cute angry tone.

"Pakka jaan" He said.

"Ok then" She told happily and started having her food with full concentration. Abhi was mesmerized seeing her like this. He sent his prayer to his Shivji to always keep his girl happy and not let anything happen to her or their relationship.

After they were done with their dinner, Abhi was paying the bill while Akshu was standing near to him looking outside the window. The scene in front of her shook her to the core and she started breathing uneasily. Abhi saw this and tried to calm her.

"Akshu.. Akshu breathe Akshu. Breathe. Come on. Shh everything is fine ok. You just breathe"

Akshu was again and again turning towards the window, so Abhi turned her towards himself and hugged her.. After a while when Akshu started breathing properly he made her drink water and rubbed her palms.

He cupped her cheeks and asked, "Kya hua Akshu?"

"Abhii.. Abhii"

"Haan baby tell me, I'm listening" He told cupping her cheeks.

"Abhi, I.. I saw Aaru. She was here and her head was bandaged. She was injured Abhi. Uske sath... Uske sath Neil.. Neil bhi tha Abhi" She told in shivering voice.

"Akshu it's not possible how can they be here. It was your illusion baby" He tried explaining her.

"But Abhi trust me, I saw them. Aaru was injured Abhi. I.. I want to meet her. What happened to my Aaru? Is she fine?" She started to murmur to herself.

"Shh calm down ok. Let's go and check there come" He pulled her towards the streets and started searching Aarohi but couldn't find them.

"See Akshu, woh yaha nahi hai. Tumhara
Veham tha sab kuch. Isliye I was saying you come let's go and rest"

.
.
.

It was night time and Akshara was sitting in the bed lost in her thoughts when Abhi entered with dinner and took a  morsel towards her mouth but Akshu shook her head.

"Akshu, please stop thinking about that. You are spoiling your health in this way baba. Have food na" Abhi told.

"Please Abhi, I'm not in mood to eat anything" She told.

"Akshu you did not have anything from afternoon please have little bit. For me?" He told and started feeding her. Akshu being a good wife started feeding him too. Like this they finished their dinner.

Abhi washed his hands and came sat in front of Akshara.

"Baby, do you want to go somewhere?" He asked.

"I just want to be in your arms" She replied.

He got up from his place, sat beside her and pulled her into his arms, hugging her tightly.

"I'm always with you jaan" He told kissing her forehead. Slowly caressing her head he found her sleeping peacefully. He then kept her head safely on the pillow, covered her with duvet, picked his phone and went towards the balcony shutting the door behind.

He sat in the balcony talking to someone seriously and the next sentence shook him and he yelled aloud, "what"

To Be Continued

A/N:Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Lots of mystery in it, keep guessing what will happen next.

Also guys I've posted a new book, "The life of Abhira - OS". Do check it out, you can find it on my profile.