Delayed Gratification(TonyxReader)

*Warning Male lactation,slow gender swap,latex suit,and stuffing,if you don't like it,don't read*
_________________________________________
*Tony's P.O.V*
I was doing some work in my lab before I felt (Y/N) cover my eyes,"Guess who came home early~"she said playfully. I pulled her hands away chuckling,"Hey honey,how was visiting Pepper?"I asked her,"It was great and got to see Morgan,she is just a cute peanut,looks exactly like you."she said to me happily. I smiled softly setting whatever I was working on down,"Glad to hear that...I was thinking (Y/N),we have been together for awhile and I was wondering.."I was saying before she put a finger on my lips,"I know where this is going and no Tony."She said strictly to me in a calm tone. I shook my head,"Come on,Morgan would have someone to play with and it can't be that hard to deal with a pregnancy."I complained to her. (Y/N) looked at me then chuckled,"You did not just say that last part seriously...you know what? If you can handle lactation and without empty your milk for..lets say a week I'll think about having a kid with you okay?"she said to me. I was surprised when she said that but nodded gently,"Okay,I'll do it."I agreed making her go wide eyed but she then grinned,"Alright,deal,I'll see what Bruce can do~"she said playfully walking away. I silently cheered to myself at that before going back to work.

*The Next Day*
I woke up getting dressed and just put a t-shirt and jeans on before going to the kitchen. (Y/N) handed me my coffee then a vial with a cream like liquid,"It's to start the deal,so good luck when it kicks in~"she said with a wink making me blush. I drank the liquid then my coffee,I waited a bit not feeling anything different so I just went on with my day. I finished my coffee then went down to my lab again to finish my project from last night. In the middle of working on it my nipples started feeling sensitive but I shrugged it off.
Whenever my shirt rubbed against my chest I felt a little uncomfortable but tried to ignore it. After I finished I sighed softly feeling slightly hot but just got up getting a water. I felt my shirt get a little wet and looked down seeing two wet patched on my shirt and flushed deeply covering them. I went to my room to change my shirt but first tried putting band-aids over my nipples to stop the leaking.
The rest of the day went fine but I had to keep changing the band-aids every few hours. When it came to dinner (Y/N) cooked a lot of my favorite food but I didn't think anything of it. I was really hungry too by this time so I didn't care.
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*
I made Tony his favorite dinner and didn't tell him that I was doing a test experiment on him to see if it works. So far it seemed like it was and faster than I thought it would work. I noticed Tony's chest get slightly puffy and his hunger increase now,so that was good. I started eating my dinner and midway through it Tony got a second helping. I blushed slightly but shook my head,"How are you doing so far babe?"I asked gently as he looked at me flushed,"Good,good..can barely feel a difference."he said clearly lying. I smiled softy at that,"Good...I have some ice cream from your favorite place if you have room."I offered as he looked up nodding gently. After he finished his dinner I got the dishes and washed them while he sat on the couch,I then brought him his ice cream seeing his stomach bloated but I smirked at this. I gave him his ice cream as I just brought the carton over eating from it as we watched a show. Tony started eating his,after a minute or two I saw his chest puff up a little more,I bit my bottom lip gently but ignored it so he didn't freak out or anything. After he finished he looked over at me,"Can I have the rest of that?"he asked me,"Sure here."I said giving him the ice cream. I barely touched it anyway and I saw him stuffing it in his mouth almost. When he finished he groaned rubbing his stomach,it looked full to the brim and a little patch of skin peaked under his shirt. I bit my lip again grinning,"Over did it huh?"I asked giggling a bit,he nodded gently letting out a small hiccup,"Definitely,but the ice cream was so good though."he said with a small huff. I shook my head throwing the container out and put his bowl in the sink before helping him up. He looked at me,"I could of got up myself."he said to me in a pout. I rolled my eyes taking him to bed and joined him soon after.
*Two Days Later*
*Tony's P.O.V.*
My chest has definitely gotten bigger in the past two days,it went from flat to B's. I was looking at myself in the mirror flushing slightly seeing that my stomach even has pudge. I sighed as I went to put my close on,my pants were a little snug along with my shirt making me whine a bit. I sighed taking my clothes off then went to the closet getting a latex suit out,"This should help everything stay in place for now."I said to myself as I put it on having some difficulty at first. When I got it on I looked at the mirror grinning as it made my body look more slim now.
I put my clothes back on and they fit perfectly,I went to the kitchen seeing (Y/N) finish cooking. There was a lot of food but all it smells amazing,"Morning honey,how are you feeling?"she asked softly. I rolled my eyes playfully,"Good,all this looks and smells amazing."I said before sitting down and started eating as she set my coffee down. After I finished she put another plate down giving me a wink making me blush but I shook my head. I ended up eating most of the food and I groaned feeling really full then finished my coffee. My suit felt tight around my stomach and I looked like I was pregnant under my shirt which drifted halfway up.
*Two More Days Later*
I put on a button up and dress pants for a meeting with the avengers today,I had to put the latex suit on under it so my chest wasn't too noticeable. It was hard to hide the changes in my body now since..well my tits were now dd's and my body started chunking up with my tits. The worst thing is that my facial hair kept falling out so I had to shave it,my hair on the other hand kept growing longer fast even after I trim it. I sighed looking at myself in the mirror but then yelped when (Y/N) hugged me from behind,she's taller than me now which was kind of weird because she used to be under my chin. I looked up at her gently,"You'll be fine in the meeting,just try to relax okay? I put your coffee on the counter when you leave."she said softly. I nodded gently as I headed out,once I got to the meeting I sat down at the table and started drinking my coffee. In the middle of the meet my shirt felt tight around my chest but I just adjusted it,but after a few minutes my button to my shirt popped off. I had to excuse myself as I mumbled to myself pissed.
*Three Days Later*
It was a little over a week now but (Y/N) went away on work and wanted me to wait for me until she came back. That was yesterday and my chest felt really full by this point,I looked completely like a girl and my suit was getting tight around my body. I wanted to wait for her though for some reason,so I was on my floor sitting on the couch in only the latex suit. My tits felt tight in the suit and they had to be E's now but I didn't care by this point. I got up going to the kitchen getting a jug of milk,a tub of ice cream,then made a big bowl of popcorn. I just had these cravings now and got hungry easily which I just shook off by this point. I sat on the couch putting the bowl beside me and the ice cream tub between my legs as I put a movie on to distract myself. I started eating the ice cream and drinking the milk as I watched the movie. Halfway through the movie I finished the ice cream and started eating the popcorn,when the movie was over I finished the milk and popcorn then set the bowl on the coffee table. I yawned softly and laid down on the couch rubbing my stomach which looked like I was over do pregnant but I didn't feel too full. I closed my eyes ending up taking a nap,when I woke up I flushed deeply seeing my breasts were h's now. It took me a minute to sit up but when I did my breasts sloshed with milk making groan as they laid on top of my stomach. The suit felt so tight but it kind of felt good for some reason,"Fuck~ they're so big,I don't know how much more I can take."I panted softly to myself. I bit my bottom lip gently as I rubbed my tits but then moaned at how sensitive they were. I blushed more as I pinched my nipples making me moan loudly and my pussy dripped with slick. I started grinding my hips against the couch,"Oh I wish (Y/N) was here right now~ fuck~ how come I want them bigger~"I whimpered to myself. I stopped touching them and went to the fridge again getting the other milk jug and some more ice cream,I even got whipped cream to test something out. I started eating the ice cream feeling it start to fill my stomach,as I kept eating more the tighter the suit got around my stomach. Soon I started feeling my breasts start to expand with milk slowly making me moan. Halfway through the tub I had to spread my legs to make room for my growing gut,it looked like I was pregnant with twins now but I kept going. My stomach lifted my tits up a bit as both grew,the zipper to the suit was getting tight too. I soon finished the ice cream and drank some milk before moving to the whipped cream spraying it in my mouth chugging it down. I moaned between gulps as I felt my tits grow more slowly and my stomach grew full almost. I soon finished the can as my tummy looked pregnant with triplets now. I got the milk and started chugging it getting so turned on right now,"Tones,I'm home."I heard (Y/N) call out which make me almost choke and I stopped chugging the milk flushed deeply as she came in. She smirked,"I see you figured out dairy makes you tits bigger~"she said playfully,I looked over seeing her as a guy now,"Y-yeah,you knew this happens?"I asked curiously. He nodded gently,"Yeah,you still look hot thought~ now go ahead and finish that jug~ I'll fuck you after~"he purred lowly. I nodded gently blushing more as I started drinking the milk again,I moaned softly as (Y/N) started to rub my stomach. They sunk their hands into my stomach,"You got pretty big~ soon enough you'll just rib out of this suit~"they said lowly as I moaned at the thought of it. I could barely see them over my tits now as I soon finished the jug,they got up grinning,"I have two more then we can have some fun~"they purred out as I whimpered softly. They got the two milk jugs,I felt huge already,my stomach was the size of a beach ball under the suit and my tits where now j's. They put the first jug to my lips and I started chugging it feeling my tummy and tits grow faster,"I might of put something in these milk jugs but you'll be fine."(Y/N) said to me with a smirk. I started feeling my thighs,hips,and ass fill out with my body,as I kept chugging the milk I couldn't see (Y/N) over my breasts anymore. I felt the zipper pop down to the middle of my chest as they kept growing bigger and bigger. They moved on to the next jug making me moan as I felt my belly stretch for more room. I soon finished the milk panting and moaning,"Fuck~ (Y/N)~ I'm so full~ so huge~ I don't know if I can take more~"I moaned. They shook their head,"Don't worry~ you still have some room for me~"they said lowly pushing me on my back making me yelp. My body sloshed as it barely fit the couch now,my breasts were still growing but were not close to z's at least. My stomach kept expanding too as it was the size of a yoga ball,I felt (Y/N) rip my suit by where my pussy is then rammed their cock in. I moaned loudly at this gasping,"I told you I was going to give you a baby if you made it through the week~ so you're getting one~"they purred lowly thrusting into me not showing any mercy. I moaned gripping the couch,"I-I meant for you to have it~ n-not me~"I moaned loudly as my body kept growing. My suit started ripping and then zipper went all the way down exposing my breasts and belly. After a minute or two (Y/N) started cumming in me filling me more and I came soon after then. When they finished they pulled out panted then started drinking from my tits as my body grew more. My stomach was bigger than the couch but surprisingly round,my breast were over z's now,my ass and thighs ripped through the suit. My body was pushing the furniture to make more room for my body,my tits started squirting milk down (Y/N) throat making them groan as they kept drinking hungrily. I started feeling their belly press against mine.
*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*
I groaned feeling my stomach expand with Tony's milk as Tony soon stopped growing when she filled half the room. I drank her milk until there was none left which made me fill the other half of the room.

*Eight Months Later*
*Tony's P.O.V*
I rubbed my stomach gently as I felt the babies kick and I sighed softly. Me and (Y/N) were having twins,(Y/N) walked into the room in their normal form again. They gave me a kiss on the cheek gently,"You did this to me."I said pointing to my stomach. They chuckled softly,"I love you too Tony."they said warmly.