What The Hell (Tony Stark)

*Tony's P.O.V*
I was on a mission alone for a hydra base and get some files on their next move.When I was close to the room all of the sudden everything went dark,after a while I wake up in this gray colored room I looked around,but there was no way out.I started to hear some foot steps and turn around to see what it was,but I couldn't make it out,"Hello Mr.Stark,you're probably wondering why you're in this room."a guy said through the speaker,"Hey,let me out asshole!"I yelled from anger,"Oh,no,no,no,not yet,we put something in you to see how it will work,you're going to be our little ginnie pig today."the man saud to me.I shook my head,"I'm not doing anything for you,dick."I said to him,"You don't have to do anything,just relax."he said to me as I kept my guard up.I heard the speaker turn off and as soon as it did I fell to the ground by something,I looked up as I feel this red slime go up my body then force it's self into my mouth,down my throat,"Hufm...eh..mhmm!"I struggled to make it stop but it kept going.I felt it sloshing in my stomach as it kept on going and it was so much,I put my hand on my stomach feeling it expand rabidly.Soon it started to feel good,almost relaxing,I stopped trying to stop it as it slid down my throat with ease.Every minute my stomach expands more and more as my shirt gets tighter and tighter,soon enough I pulled my shirt up when it got too tight then the button on my jeans popped off,"~Mhmm...hufm.~"I moaned softly.By now my stomach looked like the sizes of a over inflated yoga ball almost.
*A Hour Later*
The time some of the other avengers team members came the slime was already all in my stomach that was the size of three yoga balls,some of it went to my ass and thighs making my pants really tight.
*A Few months later*
It took a while to get most of the slime out of me,but there was still a little in my stomach making me have some chub to it,it wasn't noticeable with a shirt on but without a shirt it was.The other thing is none of it left my ass or thighs,but I don't mind that because some of the guys on the team stare sometimes, mostly Steve and Bucky though.
______________________________________

Hoped you guys liked this chapter and if you have some suggestions don't be afraid to comment down below,hope you guys have a wonderful day or night😊❤