Claim Me(Sebastian StanxFem reader)

*Warning this chapter will have slight genderbend,mommy kink,breeding kink, A/B/O,and milking*
______________________________________
*Third person*
(Y/N) and Sebastian were in the bedroom getting ready for one of your experimental Fridays,it was (Y/N)'s choice this week. She smirked knowing Seb was an alpha and she was a beta,but she was going to change that for him. She got the special lube she had bought from one of her friends,she went up to Sebastian that was already nude and laid back on the bed. (Y/N) smiled getting on top of him,"So what is it tonight baby?~"he asked in a grin as she bit her bottom lip gently,"You'll see."she said in a giggle. She gets the lube and spread it on her fingers before she started lubeing his cock and balls up,"Shit,that feels n- Oh! Wh-what the fuck is with the tingling?"he asked looking up at her. (Y/N) chuckled softly,"Don't worry,it'll feel really good soon,just please relax."she said to him as he nodded gently. She then spread some on his nipples making him whimper and cover his mouth,she grinned as she seen it start to take effect as she then rubbed his tight little hole. He yelped shoting his head up at her flushed,"Wh-what the hell are you doi- a-ah!~"he moaned covering his mouth again. Sebastian seen his cock and balls slowly disappear into a pussy dripping with slick and seen his chest starting to get puffy,he soon felt his hole getting slick too. (Y/N) giggled a little,"Aww,what? I thought you'd probably still like it,plus I wanted to be on top this time baby...so how are you feeling now my little omega?"she asked smirking. Seb flushed deeply at the name as his body started getting hot,'Am I..Am I going into heat?'he thought to himself as he looked at (Y/N),"Really hot and needy for you~ It too much please~"he begged softly. She bit her bottom lip,"What do you want me to do baby?~ and please what?~"she asked playfully. He looked away whimpering a little,"P-please mommy~ I want you to fuck me~"he begged with half lidded eyes. (Y/N) smiled,"Good boy,now let's have some fun."she said before flipping him over on his stomach and eased her cock into his pussy. Sebastian gasped gripping the pillows,"Oh fuck~"he breathed out panting as (Y/N) started slowly thrusting in and out of him. He started moaning cutely as she soon started pounding into his pussy making him wither beneath her,"M-mommy~ please..make me yours~ Make me your little omega and fill me with your pups~"he begged needily. (Y/N) growled lowly slamming her knot in making him cry out as he came and she knitted them cumming heavily into his pussy. He panted heavily in whimpers as his belly slowly expands and his chest started filling with milk. Sebastian grips this sheets as he lets out small moans,"F-fuck~ So much~ It's like it won't stop~"he breathed out as he was still on his back. (Y/N) flipped him on and fours carefully as she still came into him groaning softly,Seb yelped as he couldn't hold himself up and fell onto his stomach as it kept growing bigger and bigger. Soon enough his belly and breast start lifting him up from the bed,"U-um..(Y/N) I think this is enough,I don't think I can take anymore~"he whimpered. (Y/N) shook her head,"I-I can't stop,I can pull out now baby~"she breathed out as she kept cumming. Sebastian whined as his breasts and stomach filled more lifting him up more until his feet lifted off the bed. (Y/N) stood up a bit as she kept cumming feeling like it would never end,soon enough Sebastian's belly and breast were going off the bed a bit then the swelling soon stopped. He sighed out,"Thank god,I don't think I would of been able to take a other drop."he said flushed deeply as (Y/N) chuckled softly,"You would do it again though."she said teasingly as he nodded chuckling a little.