Unexpected (Loki)

*Third Person*
Loki was going through his spell book to get back a some of the avengers for their teasing and pranks. He grinned softly at one seemed perfect for them and casted it, it was getting late so he changed into pajamas then got in bed soon drifting off too sleep. While he slept spirits started pushing into his belly until they slowly started filling his once flat stomach. His belly kept growing slowly pushing out under his shirt until it started riding up a bit,Loki made a small groan in his sleep but didn't wake up. They kept going and his shirt strained across his flushed belly until he look like he was pregnant with twins. They stopped as Loki stayed asleep until morning. He woke up groaning softly at the new weight then looked down gasping softly,"Wh-what?! No,no,no..this can't happen to me."he groaned rubbing his belly gently as it growled softly,"Alright,I'll get something to eat."he sighed out as he got up having a little trouble at first. Loki went to the kitchen getting a tub of ice cream from the freezer before sitting down on the couch and started watching tv as he ate it. One thing he didn't notice was he started gaining weight in his chest,ass,and thighs as he ate the ice cream. Soon more spirits came forcing themselves into Loki's belly,he ignored it as his belly grew. He flushed slightly at the feeling as he kind of had to admit it felt good,he kept eating the ice cream as he watched tv. He did this until the ice cream was gone and he heard a rip from his pants,he looked down at himself flushing more as his ass looked like they would take up two seats,he had moobs that were almost triple ds. His belly kept growing as his shirt slowly ripped and he felt kicking making him groan as he looked pregnant with quintuplets now and it only kept growing. Loki rubbed his belly gently as more spirits started going into his moobs,ass,and thighs making him groan more,"Hey..oh god I'm getting pretty big here I think that's enough."he said worried but the spirits kept going making him swell more and more. His clothes soon ripped off and he couldn't get up as his belly was the size of a yoga ball,he was slowly getting as big as the couch but more spirits came going into him making him moan as he swelled faster. He couldn't move as he was soon bigger than the couch,"Oh someone help me!"he yelled out in almost panic as it wouldn't stop,"Fuck~ Too much~"he moaned out as he fell onto the floor on his belly. The furniture started pushing out to make room for his size until his body soon touched all sides of the walls and started filling the room to the brim from corner to corner. Luckily it stopped there as Loki panted heavily. It wasn't until an hour or two later Thor found Loki like this and figured how to turn him back to normal but left him with a little bit of a belly to teach him a small lesson.