Sweet Tooth(Starker)

*Peter is 18 in the stories I write and would never write him as a minor,if you don't like the chapters still then skip to the next or other ones.*

*Peter's P.O.V.*
I was staying at the avengers tower for training,well actual I was living at the avengers tower now and ever since the first day Mr.Stark has been acting a litte strange,but I just ignored it.One Saturday evening I was going to the kitchen to get a snack,but then I seen some cake on the table with a note on it,same with some cookies,

'Hey,Pete,since you have been keeping up some good this week,I though why not give you a little reward,the cake and cookies are all yours-T.S'

I smiled softly but was also confused a little,I just shrug it off as I take a piece of cake and start eating it.I was the only person in the tower right now since everyone was out either on a mission or doing something else.As soon as I take the first bite I let out a soft sigh,it tasted so good and sweet,after the first piece I get a second one,because why not,plus I had fast metabolism anyway.Every bite I took I could help but have more,four slices later I look down at my stomach seeing it bulge out a little under my shirt,I blush slightly but ate the last two slices.I get some milk to help wash it down feeling a little full now,"Wow,kid I didn't know you would like the cake that much."I heard Mr.Stark say to me,I blush a little more hiding my bloated belly,"M-Mr.Stark...I thought you wouldn't get home until later tonight."I said to him stuttering slightly.He looked at me with a soft smirk,"Call me Tony kid,how about you sit down at the table and have some of the cookies I got for you."he said to me,I nodded doing as he said,I pick one up bitting into it.I let out a soft moan by accident as my flush becomes darker,Tony sat next to me and looked at me with the same smirk,"That good,huh?"he asked jokingly,I nodded at I kept eating a few cookies feeling my shirt get a little tight.After a few more my belly starts to bulge out slightly through my shirt,it looked like the size of basketball almost making me blush more as a small hiccup slips from my lips.Tony puts his hand on my belly gently starting to rub it,"Getting a little full,kid,how about you eat a few more."he said to me as I swallow thickly and nodded softly,there was only twelve left and I already ate nineteen of them.After I eat two I start to feel really full already,after four I moan more as Tony rubs my belly,"You're doing so good for me, baby boy."he said out of...lust?....was this...was this turning Tony on?I flush slightly as he keeps rubbing my belly,after five my belly almost looks like I'm eight months pregnant,it felt like I was almost ready to burst any minute.I drank some milk finishing it off then finally eat the last cookie.Tony looks at me with amazement as he rubs my belly,he picks me up taking me too his room,"T-Tony...why did you bring me into your room?"I asked slightly flushed,he lays me on his bed gently taking my shirt off and unbuttoning my pants,"Wow,wow...Tony-","Don't worry kid I'm not going to do anything to you,just making sure you are comfortable."he said to me climbing onto the bed,putting his head in front of my Stomach.I blush as I relax,he starts laying soft kisses and nips at the tender pink skin making me moan softly,I have to emit,it kind of...felt good.I kept moaning and panting slightly under his touch,he stopped laying next to me then pulled the covers over up as he couldn't keep his hands off my belly,"This is our think now?"I asked him softly,he nodded smiling softly giving me a soft kiss that I accepted.Soon after we fell asleep cuddling close to each other happily.