Got Milk?(Steve Rogers) Pt.1

*Steve's P.O.V*
I woke up in a dim lit room that only had the bed I was on and a chair in it,I sat up looking around then got up. There seemed to be no way out of the room but I kept looking around for one anyway. I suddenly hear some voices through the wall,I put my ear up to it,"Mr.Rogers would be the perfect test subject for this,plus it would teach him a bit of a lesson to mess with us."I heard someone say. I raised a brow,"Test subject?"I asked myself. I gasped softly as I fell to my knees all of the sudden feeling pressure in my chest,I flushed softly looking down seeing my pecs grow into breasts. They only kept growing bigger and bigger and bigger,my shirt got so tight that my breasts were slowly streatching out my shirt. I all of the sudden felt my stomach start to grow,"P-please~ Stop~"I whimpered out as my ass started to grow too and my breasts continued to grow. Little horns then came out my head and a cow tail in my lower back,"Oooh fuck~"I moaned softly as my stomach would look nine months pregnant now and my breasts going from ddd's to e's. I felt my shirt rip off my body then my pants,"N-no,no,no..not my clothes~"I whimpered out as my breasts turn into j's by only minutes and my stomach looks like I'm nine months pregnant with twins now and soon probably will look like with triplets. I moaned out as it did feel slightly good,"Ooh god~ I-it's too much..oh fuck...mooo~"I moaned without thinking and blushed deeply. This kept going for an hour until it slowed down and stopped,my breasts were at least m's now,my stomach looked like I was at least nine months pregnant with quadruplets as I panted softly with a deep flush. The avengers came soon after to save me along with Bucky and Sam as I covered myself the best I could embarrassed,"Steve! Are you alright?"Bucky asked me as I nodded,"Y-yeah I'm alright,don't worry."I said looking away. Bucky and Sam helped me up then I got a blanket to cover myself a bit at least when we got on the quinjet to go back to the avengers base. Bruce looked at me like he was observing me,"When we get back to the base I want to run some tests on you alright Steve."he said to me as I nodded,"Alright Banner,plus I just hope it's not permanent."I said to him.

To be Continued...

______________________________________

Alright this is only part one but hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you guys have any requests for this or other ideas go ahead,don't be afraid to do some,I always like some new or different.
Anyway hope you guys have a nice day or night 😊❤❤.