Party Balloons(NatashaxReader)

*Third Person*
Tony was having (Y/N) and Natasha  decorate for a costume party he was having they had almost everything done but was missing something. Natasha looked through a box sighing softly looking at (Y/N),"Did you forget the balloons?"she asked her,"Fuck,I got distracted alright."she said to her. She sighed softly,"We'll just have to improvise..plus it'll go with your outfit of me anyway."she said grabbing the tube to the air tank. (Y/N) backed up,"Wait what if it goes wrong or something?"she asked her nervous,"Don't worry,I got you,the plus side you can grab the guys attention."she said shoving the tube in (Y/N)'s mouth before turning the air on low first. (Y/B) yelped softly feeling slight pressure in her breasts but then relaxed as they started growing from a cups to bs. She flushed slightly putting her hands on them feeling them slowly grow,she then yelped when Natasha shoved a other tube in her ass this time and started filling out the suit slowly this. She moaned softly loving this so far,'Fuck this feels so good' she thought to herself,"Let's speed things up a bit."Natasha said turning the nob up making (Y/N)'s breasts and ass grow faster. She moaned more as her breast when from c's to D's then DD in a minute,the suit slowly couldn't hold them anymore as the zipper went down below them making her flush more. Natasha smirked softly,"You're loving this huh?"she asked her as she nodded. (Y/N) then started feeling pressure in her belly and looked to the side seeing it grow too making her go wide eyed. She went to pull the tube out but Natasha stopped her,"Oh no,you're not even close to finished yet."she said to her making (Y/N) whimper. The suit was getting really tight now,her ass was like two big melons and her breasts are now at least g's going to h's,her belly made her look like she was pregnant now. Natasha turned the air up all the way,"Lets gave some real fun now."she said to her. (Y/N) was swelling up so fast now her breasts went two cup sizes up in seconds,her belly was getting so big to the point it was ready to bust through the zipper,and her ass were like two big beach balls.

*A few Minutes Later*
(Y/N) was huge Natasha finished and turned the air off and took the tubes out of (Y/N),her breasts were the size of beach balls,her belly was the size of one too,and her ass were like two over blown ones. She looked at Natasha growling as she took the tubes forcing one down her throat and the other in her ass before turning the air up full speed,"Now it's your turn,need more than one balloon Nat."she said to her watching her fall back on the couch swelling up fast. Natasha wasn't even in her costume yet so she was just wearing jeans and a baggy shirt that soon became tight. Soon enough Nat's bra snapped off and her button to her jeans snapped off. (Y/N) held the tube in Natasha's mouth so she couldn't pull it out as she watched with a purr,Natasha moaned softly flushed as she was close to (Y/N)'s size but (Y/N) wasn't going to stop there. Natasha squirmed as she couldn't even see over her yoga ball sized breasts now as her shirt strained against them,her stomach was almost half the size of the couch,her ass and thighs busted through the seems off her pants a little. That's when (Y/N) thought she had enough and turned off the tank and took the tubes out her smirking as she let her float up to the ceiling,"Now you're a pretty good balloon."she said to her in a giggle. (Y/N) zipped up her suit stopping under her breasts knowing it would be tight but didn't mind. Once it soon came to the party everyone came and the guys clearly got distracted by (Y/N) new curves as they talked,Natasha just watch everyone as she float the whole time.