Backfired (StrangeIron)

Want to thank a friend for giving me this idea of this one-short and just hope you guys enjoy it.😊❤
Also art not mine.
*Daddy kink warning*
______________________________________

*Strange's P.O.V*

I sighed out in frustration because Tony and I are in a fight over a stunt he pulled today during a fight that almost got him killed,"I swear you mostly think about your god dame ego in fights,what the hell is wrong with you?!"I yelled at him. He chuckled softly in frustration,"Oh,at least I'm not a narcissistic asshole like you!"he yelled back,"You know what,fuck it..do whatever you want,don't complain to me when something goes wrong."I said walking away.

* An hour later*

I grabbed one of my books while I was in my room,"He really wants to call me a narcissist,I'll show him after that playboy body of his is not so great anymore."I said to myself casting a spell. I put my book away before I went to sleep,when I woke up in the morning something was off but couldn't tell what it was. I got up going to the kitchen,my stomach growled loudly like I haven't eaten in days and kind of feels like it too but I shrugged it off as I made myself eight slices of toast with some bacon and eight eggs. I started eating smiling softly,after I finished I grabbed a large cup filling it with coffee before drinking it down. After that I just study my magic and make sure the reality is safe,as I do I snack on a few things a bit. When it came to lunch I was kind of full but still starving so I got myself two subs from this small delily. I snacked between that too throughout the day as I relaxed a little,for dinner I had three large stakes with bake potatoes then when it got to bed I changed my clothes and went to bed.

*A week later*

I put on my regular clothes like the same everyday,but something felt..different,my robe seemed a little more snug around me but I ignored it. My cloak was acting strange as it tugged around my tummy,"Can you stop that? What's wrong with you?"I asked it confused. I went to the kitchen making myself a large stack of pancakes,"Looks like someone has a big appetite,also seems like you're getting chunky there."Tony said poking my stomach as he chuckled. I flushed deeply,"Stop that..and I'm not chunky."I said to him before going to sit at the table. He only chuckled again,"Yeah,keep telling yourself that."he said getting his coffee. He then stopped going beside me,"You know what,how about you come over to my floor for dinner and we can talk a bit."he said to me. I nodded softly,"Sure,okay..that would be nice."I said to him smiling softly. Tony smiled softly.

*A few hours later*
*Tony's P.O.V*
I made stakes with some potatoes,but extra for Stephen to experiment with him a bit and even got some dessert. Once he got to my floor I smirked to myself as he came onto the dinning room,"Hey Strange,go ahead and sit down."I said to him happily as I set dinner down as he sat down then sat next to him. He smiled softly,"So how was your day?"I asked while I started eating,"It was pretty good,I..."he said rambling as I drifted out of thought as my eyes went to his belly noticing the size it was and how round it was. I bit my bottom lip gently as it was about the size of a basketball but not quite. I imagine him pinning my down with his weight after a big meal and just take me. I snapped out of thought when he asked me something,"What?"I asked him,"I asked if you're feeling alright? You look a bit red there."Strange asked me. I flushed more,"Yeah,I'm fine."I said softly as he nodded gently,after we finished dinner I looked at Stephen bitting my bottom lip gently. I went to the freezer getting the ice cream,"Want any dessert?"I asked him,"Yes,please."he said softly. I smiled softly just bringing the whole tub and got a spoon, I sat in his lap adjusting a bit,"Let me feed you."I said biting my lip as he flushed slightly as I started feeding him the ice cream. I seen him start to rub his stomach as I couldn't help but to grind my hips slightly,"Getting full there?"I asked him,he nodded as he kept rubbing his stomach. After he finished I flushed slightly as I started rubbing his stomach,"You're pretty big now,how about we go to the bedroom?"I asked him as he nodded gently with a smile. I smirked softly as I led Strange to my bedroom slightly flushed,once we got to the bedroom I looked at him pointing to the bed,"Come on sit."I said to him as he raised a brow.

*Strange's P.O.V*
I raised my brow as I sat down still a little stuffed and my belly looked like a size of a basketball. I flushed slightly myself as he started stripping down with that smug grin,"What has gotten you in the mood lately Stark?"I asked him as he chuckled softly. He finished stripping slowly then looked at me,"Well I've noticed you've been becoming a big boy lately this past week,a spell went wrong or something?"he asked poking my stomach teasing me then sunk his hands in making me flush more,"H-hey stop that."I said to him but didn't bother pulling his hands off me. He chuckled softly,"Come on piggy,strip down for me..I'm not going to be the only one naked now."he said to me as he crawled onto the bed then laid on his back spreading his legs wide. I stripped down as quick as I could before climbing on top of him,as I got between his legs I seen him flushing deeply and I smirked easing my cock into his ass,"Like getting hovered over by daddy sweetheart?"I asked him lowly,"Yes~ Now please fuck me hard daddy~"he moaned. I pin him down with my stomach making him moan a little more as I then start thrusting into him at a quick brutal pace. Tony throws his head back roughly moaning loudly and cutely,"Oh yes~ Daddy fuck me like that!~"he moaned. I smirked as I start pounding into his ass for a few minutes,he was a moaning and whimpering mess arching his back pressing his cock again my belly,"Please~ please,I need to cum!~"he begged,"Cum for me baby,cum all over my stomach darling."I said lowly getting close. After a few more thrusts he cried out cumming all over my stomach and his chest,I cum right after him making him gasp and his bell bulge a little. I pulled out panting heavily as I laid beside him,Tony panted heavily cuddling up to me with his ear against my stomach not caring as he listened to the gurgles and whatever noises. He smiled softly,"We should do this more."he said,"That's right."I said to him. This then became our thing even after the affects wore off,but hey,we loved it.